Hotel is situated in a perfect position right opposite the beach. Rooms were very nice and clean and had good views on the 9th floor. Buffett breakfast was amazing as there are many things to choose from. There were a few minor things that could be improved:
1) there is no free wifi at the hotel. You have to pay to use the internet (which is very slow). Everywhere you go in Patong (Mcdonalds, Massage places) all have free wifi - but this hotel doesnt
2) The gym was very small and had limited equipment (so i went to a gym at another hotel)
3) The elevator needs a fan or air con as it gets very hot inside.
Overall this was a fantastic hotel to stay at. Would definitley recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated right in the heart of charming Patong Beach, West Coast of Phuket Island, Thailand The first hotel on the fabulous 3 km. Long sparkling powdery Patong Beach, bordered by the emerald Andaman Sea, Patong Beach Hotel is proud to present excellent service, intimate privacy and charming decor, a distinct land of east and west. Perfectly in its natural setting you will be delighted with the unique elegance of this place ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Patong Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Hotels Patong
- Nh Hotel Patong
- Patong Beach Phuket
- Patong Beach Hotel Phuket