Patong Beach Hotel
Amari Phuket(Patong)
$173
$144
Amari.com
Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$100
$88
$151
$123
$123
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$77
$68
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$87
$58
Agoda.com
B-Lay Tong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
$156
$89
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
$101
$85
$65
$58
$132
$119
Marriott Hotels
1,523 results
All reviewssiam wingsunrise wingbangla roadbanana walkpatong beachpool partyacross the roadbangla rdevery morningmain poolnight lifeshopping centrereception staffour honeymoonfantastic locationenjoyed my staystayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Average hotel.
Average customer service.
I guess it depends what kind of holiday you are looking for! This hotel is in amongst the craziness of Patong.
It's close and within walking distance to everything you could want to do.eg market shopping, beach, clubs etc which was great. The pools are nice. But was a very noisy location and the hotel is really quite rundown , old and tired, seems like more of a stopover hotel then holiday destination to me, 3 nights was more then enough at this hotel we were definitely ready to leave...overall not so great.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A large hotel with all major facilities and catering for bus loads of tourists. Good location in the middle of Patong. Good concierge and front office service let down by the dining room staff at breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank ppbAustralia
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My group of 6 (3 double rooms) stayed here fom 29th March to 04th April, in th Siam Wing. Accommodation was arranged by Emirates Holidays. I was totally disappointed with the rooms. Reception staff are in serious need of training in customer care. The gentleman doing our check-in was totally unhelpful. Following comments on Trip Advisor, I requested an upgrade to the Tower. Ths was promptly denied without any explanation. Furthermore, I was willing to pay for an upgrade. When booking, we are not aware of which wing we will be placed in. The rooms are DRAB and in urgent need of a revamp. I requested an iron and this was also denied. Cost of laundry is exorbitant, whereas outside the hotel it is available at 50 bhat per kilogram. The location is great. We could not hear the noise from Bangla Road. However, if you are looking for service then steer clear of this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Hi all,
Stayed here 2 weeks ago as a solo traveller and my 1st place in Patong beach.
Location was great for a first timer, very close to beach and Bangla rd.
Service was not there at all. Waiters at pool bar and pool area will approach you for drinks once.. but will also try and sell you thai boxing tickets. I didnt want any and this was the last time in 5 days they walked around with menu.
Room was big very modern, bathroom was dark and hole room was full of mosquitos.
For the price i paid i would expect good service as the room was the same as rooms in other hotel and nothing in patong is far away.
I had meet an asain girl who was staying in hotel. As we walked into the hotel wing security was calling us back and asking for her ID even though she was Viet and guest that had been there for 2 weeks.
Will not stay here again better service and same room types for half the price close by.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Barry1-4travel
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My sister and I stayed at Patong Beach Hotel from the 16th-26th January 2013. It was a pretty good hotel to stay at overall. We stayed in the Siam wing and our room was very clean and comfortable. The buffet breakfasts in the morning were excellent! There is so much choice in food. The Sunset pool is very lovely to relax by. The location of the hotel is really convenient as it's right across the road from Patong Beach, it's right next to Bangla Road, popular restaurants and shopping areas.

The hotel staff were friendly enough. I would suggest however that you take any valuables i.e. money with you when you go out of your room because my sister and I both had money stolen from us in the room when it was locked up in the room safe and the only people who could get into the room besides us were the cleaners.

The hotel manager checked the security footage in the room for that day and nothing suspicious came up. She didn't check the footage for the previous day when we suspect the money was stolen.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends