Booked Andaman Embrace because of its location.
-Near everything, beach, currency exchange, massage, bars. patong street is 15mins away by foot
-managed to get a room upgrade upon request
-pick up at airport was friendly and perfect. driver showed us around Phuket at no charge but we tipped him THB500 anyway for the wonderful effort.
-poor variety of breakfast and breakfast was poor in terms of quality. supposedly cold drinks (juices) were warm. food was awful.
-housekeeping needs improvement. complimentary items such as soap and water had to be requested
-pool bar was not managed and pool towels had to be taken at the pool bar, so you need to wait to get the towels.
Overall, was largely dissatisfied and disappointed with the hotel because the price paid didn't equate the service provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just a few minutes' stroll from the famous white sandy Patong beach, Andaman Embrace Resort & Spa reflects Phuket's very own Sino-Portuguese contemporary charm with 222 stylish guestrooms including the thatched roof bungalows in a lush peaceful ambiance yet convenient walking distance to shopping and entertainment areas. A stunning pool with a swim-up bar and the in-house Spa & Massage are an indulgence in pure leisure - a perfect place to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andaman Embrace Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andaman Embrace Hotel Patong
- Andaman Embrace Resort And Spa
- Hotel Andaman Beach
- Resort Andaman Beach
- Club Andaman Beach Resort
- Andaman Embrace Patong Phuket