My second stay in CBB for about two weeks between Februari/March 2014 was again very enjoyable i don't have any complaints or dislikes about CBB.
The staff as usual was more then cooperative and nice, Not only to me but also towards the other guests who stayed in CBB.
CBB is a perfect place to stay in a jungle like environment with an excellent kitchen for you to enjoy good fresh food and the service as always is outstanding.
I reccomend everyone to stay in CBB if you are planning to go visit Phuket/Patong and expierence the ambiance that comes with it.
My gratitude and respect goes out to all the people who work in CBB who will do anything to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
So to all the people who are going to visit CBB in the future don't shout and get angry at the people who work there if something is wrong or if there is something you dislike.
What i am trying to say is that in Thailand everything is different and not eagual to your own homeland and customs you got to keep in mind that there is no need to get upset over little things that could be easily resolved with patience and calm communication towards the staff, This will get you much further in what you try to achieve.
You must understand that the staff is not always responsible in matters that could have a negative result in what you expect that can upset you so deal with that and resolve it in a mature way don't take it out on the people who are again not responsible in the first place and only trying to help you in the best way they can and make your stay as pleasant as they can offer you within there limits.
I understand the fact that when you travel the hectic and stress can get to you but try to calm down and approche the situation in a calm and positive manner there is no need to be rude and raise your voice to people who smile and talk in a civil way towards you trying to accommodate you the best way they can.
People work hard with minimum wages compared to global standards outside Asia and still they smile and are friendly towards you, Remember that.
Could you take the pressure could you take the long hours could you handle the rudeness and the shouting i dont think so. So think about that before you get angry and raise your voice or complain about little things that's not even worth to complain about.
Show some respect to the Thai Culture and the Thai People alwas remember that you are a visitor a guest so adapt be respectful otherwise stay home and don't even bother to come and visit Thailand.
Kind regards Wietze.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Bamboo is a small boutique resort located in the best part of Phuket, Patong Beach. Situated in a jungle garden, on a foothill overlooking Patong Bay, this resort offers the chance to be close to the most lively night life and, at the same time, welcomes you in its quiet oasis of exotic green for an intimate relaxation. At night you can dine at the poolside restaurant and enjoy the fine traditional Thai cuisine hearing crickets and looking at the stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Club Bamboo Boutique Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bamboo Boutique Hotel Patong
- Hotel Bamboo Boutique
- Resort Bamboo Boutique
- Club Bamboo Boutique Resort And Spa Patong, Phuket