We booked our room for two on lastminute.com so we were a bit unsure what to expect at such a cheap price (about $90 for two nights AUD). We were very happy from the minute we arrived.
The hotel is presented nicely. On arrival we were served a refreshment while they sorted our details. They carried our bags to our room for us. We then ordered room service as we were so tired and it was actually the best Pad Thai we had in our whole stay in Thailand.
The room was just what we needed and more. It was also right by the pool and breakfast.
It looked like the shampoo and shower gel had not been replaced.
The breakfast was farely basic. (However you can buy really good cooked breakfasts).
Was about a 15 minute walk to Patong, but that is actually not that bad walking downhill.
Honestly I would definitely stay here again and I reccomend it. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Bamboo is a small boutique resort located in the best part of Phuket, Patong Beach. Situated in a jungle garden, on a foothill overlooking Patong Bay, this resort offers the chance to be close to the most lively night life and, at the same time, welcomes you in its quiet oasis of exotic green for an intimate relaxation. At night you can dine at the poolside restaurant and enjoy the fine traditional Thai cuisine hearing crickets and looking at the stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HRS and Priceline so you can book your Club Bamboo Boutique Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bamboo Boutique Hotel Patong
- Hotel Bamboo Boutique
- Resort Bamboo Boutique
- Club Bamboo Boutique Resort And Spa Patong, Phuket