We stayed here for 11 days in Oct 2010 with a 10 month old baby, 6 year old and 8 year old and was very worried after reading all the reviews but I loved every bit of it. The family rooms a great and much better value than most of the other hotels.The staff were fantastic and couldnt get enough of the kids and were always happy to help, nothing was too much effort. Rooms were always spotless and aircon was icy cold. Breakfast was great with a huge variety. I have stayed at several other hotels in Patong previously and this was by far the best for the kids and families. There were lots of other Aussies at the hotel and its great to sit around the pool and get ideas from each other about what to do and where to go (and perhaps even what not to bother going to see). Security was very on the ball with all visitors but always friendly and happy to see you. Would definately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just across the road from Phuket's finest west-coast beach, Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa offers two swimming pools with a baby pool, kid's club, fitness centre, internet and games room, massage corner, reading area, 24 hour room service, sports bar with pool table, coffee shop, Italian restaurant and restaurant serving Thai, continental and the best Indian food on the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Horizon Patong Beach Resort And Spa
- Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa Phuket