My wife and I stayed at the Horizon Beach Hotel in Patong. The location is really good. It is directly across the road from the beach. We booked a standard room and were upgraded to the family room with full kitchenette. I didn't ask for an upgrade, but it might have had something to do with the fact I checked in at 4AM of the following morning. The room was nice. Had a full size tub and a huge shower. The maids came anywhere from 11AM to 3PM. Came with free breakfast which was good. Resort has two pools which we only used one of them and it was really nice. The only problem I had was getting hassled by security the nights that my wife and I stayed out late (4AM-530AM). I was a little offended by it as my wife isn't Asian. It was a hassle as in I was bringing back a "guest" to my room. Other than that, We had a great stay at the Horizon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just across the road from Phuket's finest west-coast beach, Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa offers two swimming pools with a baby pool, kid's club, fitness centre, internet and games room, massage corner, reading area, 24 hour room service, sports bar with pool table, coffee shop, Italian restaurant and restaurant serving Thai, continental and the best Indian food on the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Patong Beach Resort And Spa
- Horizon Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa Phuket