We have stayed in Patong 4 times, but this is our first time at the Horizon and we will definately return. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We received an upgrade to a junior suite which turned out to suit us perfectly as I broke my arm whilst in Phuket and the separate shower was a godsend. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. If you choose to stay there I would highly recommend the deluxe rooms instead of the superior as you then have an outdoor seating area in front of the pool. The location was right in the middle of everything, yet once you enter the resort you are oblivious to all the noise and action going on outside the resort. I would recommend it for anyone. However I am unable to comment on the facilities for children as we did not have any with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just across the road from Phuket's finest west-coast beach, Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa offers two swimming pools with a baby pool, kid's club, fitness centre, internet and games room, massage corner, reading area, 24 hour room service, sports bar with pool table, coffee shop, Italian restaurant and restaurant serving Thai, continental and the best Indian food on the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Horizon Patong Beach Resort And Spa
- Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa Phuket