We stayed at the Horizon Beach Hotel for 8 days in September.
We found the Hotel quite dirty and it had a odd smell to it as well.
The breakfast was very average.
We found that most of the staff there didnt go out of their way to help you in any way except for the front bellhop guys they were very nice.
I made a overseas telephone call back to Australia and it cost me 120 Baht per minute (approx $4.00AUD), I couldnt believe that!!
Overall, I think that we would have enjoyed Phuket much more than we did if we had of stayed somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just across the road from Phuket's finest west-coast beach, Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa offers two swimming pools with a baby pool, kid's club, fitness centre, internet and games room, massage corner, reading area, 24 hour room service, sports bar with pool table, coffee shop, Italian restaurant and restaurant serving Thai, continental and the best Indian food on the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Horizon Patong Beach Resort And Spa
- Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa Phuket