Our first trip to Phuket. Fantastic location, close to all the restaurants, markets & nightlife of Patong Beach. The view from our room overlooking the pool and beach was amazing. Great setting, clean, tidy and food to die for. Some lights in the rooms weren't working. A very quiet location other than the odd fireworks from the beach which were a little noisy but didn't last long (the resort had no control of this). Being a smaller resort there was plenty of room at meal times, in the pool and at the outdoor beach bar. We would definitely recommend this resort to our friends and would stay again ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of only 3 hotels really on the beach, the Impiana Resort Patong is a boutique resort catering to your every whim and fancy. Offering the best of beach and convenience, it’s located in the heart of Patong with many restaurants, bars and nightlife options within walking distance, including the famous Bangla Road only a 5 minute walk. The rooms and suites offer a tranquil ambiance inspired by local architecture; The beachfront pool is the closest pool to the beach at only 3 m distance. With friendly, proactive and professional staff we are eager to make you feel at home. 4 restaurants and bars and Swasana Spa are open daily to in-house and outside guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Impiana Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Impiana Phuket Cabana Patong