After a amazing stay at the Marriott we decided to move to a less remote area and Patong Beach was recommended. I went on Hotels.com and booked the room. Upon arrival the check in people were very professional and nice. The hotel is attractive enough. Was a bit surprised at how tiny the room was and how basic it was in terms of things travelers want like electrical outlets...one with two plugs at the desk - one of which was for the lamp. Walked around the area, had a nice dinner at 3 Spices nearby. That is when it went downhill.
Our room is located at the front of the hotel by the street. I can only guess that anyone else that recommended this place was at the back by the water where the beach sounds drown out the night clubs. I felt the bass of the music vibrate my bed all night. Finally at 6 am I went to the lobby. The person at the desk said he could not do anything about the noise - which I understand HOWEVER when I asked to be moved he said I had to wait until the manager came on duty. I walked the property to see what looked like better locations and was told not for me "I need to pay double" I do not understand why I should be expected to pay anything for a room that is impossible (with earplugs) to sleep in. If the policy is to pay extra if you want to sleep they need to put that in the ad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of only 3 hotels really on the beach, the Impiana Resort Patong is a boutique resort catering to your every whim and fancy. Offering the best of beach and convenience, it’s located in the heart of Patong with many restaurants, bars and nightlife options within walking distance, including the famous Bangla Road only a 5 minute walk. The rooms and suites offer a tranquil ambiance inspired by local architecture; The beachfront pool is the closest pool to the beach at only 3 m distance. With friendly, proactive and professional staff we are eager to make you feel at home. 4 restaurants and bars and Swasana Spa are open daily to in-house and outside guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Impiana Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Impiana Phuket Cabana Patong