I was there from 14th till 17th with families and kids.Once we touch down we've been greet by hotel staff at the airport for our airport transfer.It very convenient for families when u book hotel transport to avoid hassle to find a taxi.Arriving and check in was smooth they check in us while we r sitting at the couch n their serving us with tea,no need to go counter,first impression already Wow me!!very delightful.
The room we've got as per requested which is connecting room with garden view.It spacious and comfortable both for us n kids but kind of weird,the wardrobe n toilet located same area n it share 1 door,,I don't mind if my wife see me getting change or bath naked but seeing me doing "business" in the toilet!! kind a awkward..but hey maybe that just a design error or Thai style either way it not really bother us much.
The breakfast spread was good,it is complete meal from cereal to egg station,the bacon n sausage look crispy n delicious but it was pork,because we r Muslim we can't touch,lucky I asked the kitchen crew first before I take it because they just put food taq as 'bacon" only,,apart from that it could be better.The breakfast service was ok,the staff don't really smile much at us and offer second cup coffee or maybe it just to early for them to smile..
The beach just a few step from the poolside n they hav a beach bar so u can enjoy drink while looking at the sunset,,dont miss it!!what a heaven u won't get that at ur backyard only at Impiana Phuket n Thistle port dickson.haha
A complement to all staff at front desk,concierge,airport transfer especially to Mr.Adnan,they look very "come from their heart" with their smile n kindness helping us with the tour n the show,well trained I believe n that all we need.."come from the heart" well done n good job.
Last but not least it is a recommended hotel to stay,,it near to Bangla Road,entertainment,massage n everything u like to think off all in all 5 minute walk!!will be come back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of only 3 hotels really on the beach, the Impiana Resort Patong is a boutique resort catering to your every whim and fancy. Offering the best of beach and convenience, it’s located in the heart of Patong with many restaurants, bars and nightlife options within walking distance, including the famous Bangla Road only a 5 minute walk. The rooms and suites offer a tranquil ambiance inspired by local architecture; The beachfront pool is the closest pool to the beach at only 3 m distance. With friendly, proactive and professional staff we are eager to make you feel at home. 4 restaurants and bars and Swasana Spa are open daily to in-house and outside guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Impiana Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Impiana Phuket Cabana Patong