This is one of the few hotels located directly on the beach in Patong. it's right in the middle of the town, only a very short walk away from Soi Bangla, nevertheless the resort is not noisy and there's almost no traffic at night on the road behind the hotel. There's no better location than this in Patong.
I landed to another resort in Patong that is a bit farther from the center then I looked for other hotels when I was there. It was in low season and some rooms were under renovation, so I got a very good deal, basically a 5 star seaside resort at the price of a 4 star. The full price would have been too high for my budget, for that reason I did not consider it in the first instance while chosing my first hotel to stay. But after negotiating the price I took it without exhitation.
The service is very good, tipycal warm and smiling thai. The breakfast buffet is very good with a good choice of continental and asian food. I had also room service food and it was excellent too.
The rooms are spacious and they have a beautiful tropical style design, like small huts, well equipped with air conditioning and a tropical style huge fan on the ceiling. The fan is a good alternative to A/C should you not wish to have the A/C for any reason.
The bed is a bit disappointing because the mattress is a bit hard, like the typical chinese mainland 4 star hotel. Other than that the only (very minor nuisance) in the room is the system to control the lighting and the A/C of the room that is over engineered and a bit complex to use.
If you don't feel like jumping into the sea water, the resort has its own nice and clean swimming pool in the middle of it, facing the beach.
A very good experience, I'd go again there if I traveled again to Phuket. I'm not sure if I'd take this hotel at full price, beside it there's a much more modern resort in the same price range.
I've seen other reviewers complaining about the service, fortunately I did not have their same experience and for me the service was excellent, fast check in/check out, perfect house keeping, fast delivery of room service. Regarding other reviewers complaining about the room quality, I have to say that being already there in Patong I was able to check the room before actually booking it, so this could have helped me a lot to get a good room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of only 3 hotels really on the beach, the Impiana Resort Patong is a boutique resort catering to your every whim and fancy. Offering the best of beach and convenience, it’s located in the heart of Patong with many restaurants, bars and nightlife options within walking distance, including the famous Bangla Road only a 5 minute walk. The rooms and suites offer a tranquil ambiance inspired by local architecture; The beachfront pool is the closest pool to the beach at only 3 m distance. With friendly, proactive and professional staff we are eager to make you feel at home. 4 restaurants and bars and Swasana Spa are open daily to in-house and outside guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Impiana Resort Patong Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Resort Patong Phuket Hotel Patong
- Impiana Phuket Cabana Patong