1,551 results
All reviews diamond suite waterfall pool romantic suite shuttle bus ocean view restaurant patong beach tuk tuk steep hill shuttle service our honeymoon busy road swim up bar andaman sea thai restaurant stayed here for nights main pool buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed for 7 night first time, it was a beautiful hotel, all the staffs were so nice, especially Ambassador - Miss Mizohuo, GRO - Miss Chicliro, Pool attendant - Chalita, and the breakfast restaurant - Raleerat, Nurholidya. Thank you all your extra care make us had an unforgettable holiday.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

This was our second stay at this particular hotel, having thoroughly enjoyed our previous stay. It is in a great location, only a short walk to the beach or tuktuk ride/walk into the town.

Staff are very attentive and helpful and the resort itself is extremely well maintained with beautiful grounds. This time when we visited we were informed it had been recently renovated and updated.

We were delighted with our balcony room where had a stunning view over the bay, and the room itself was spotless.

I utilised the gym daily, it had a good selection of weights and some CV machines, it is air conditioned and they provide towels and chilled water within the gym.

Breakfast was delicious with a gorgeous selection of fresh fruits, cereals, cooked breakfast, meats, noodles etc and they provided soya milk daily for me on request.

The pools are large with plenty of comfortable sun loungers, this time we utilised the top pool more, although the other pool is perfect for swimming lengths, followed by a relax and cocktail or two at the pool bar!

Thank you for a great stay!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DMC_EAM, EAM at Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Si_Sazzle,

Thank you for once again choosing Diamond Cliff & for this wonderful review. Its great to see you utilised all of our facilities & services. These kind comments have been shared with the team & received with thanks.

We do hope to see you again for the third time & possible honeymoon?

With best regards, Philip - Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed July 9, 2019

We stayed at the Diamond Cliff while in Phuket. If you have the opportunity to upgrade to the villa, I highly recommend. The most beautiful accommodations I’ve ever experienced. Wonderful stay. Lots of steps on the property so be prepared.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear mimiaddison,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with us all, I am always confident that our guests will have a great experience but its always good to get this feedback.

I do think our villas are something special & I'm glad you had the chance to experience them, with very best regards

Reviewed July 6, 2019

We stayed here for 3 nights at the end of June 2019 for my birthday. And it was great. The hotel was quiet, although there were lots of people staying. There were no child in the pool.
Overall a fantastic experience.

Date of stay: June 2019

Dear jsmidth,

Thank you for this recent review, we are always please to see when our guests have a fantastic experience. We do hope to welcome you back in the very near future, with kind regards

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Stayed in diamond cliff resort for 4 days for my family vacation this year. Booked the resort by looking at the good reviews. The resort is amazingly beautiful and had all amenities you will like for a nice vacations. The location is good . The sea is across the road and is near to Patong market around 2 kms. Please prefer to take a shuttle or walk to Patong to enjoy view ; also tuk tuk and cab are expensive and unreasonable so avoid them.

For me the highlight was two beautiful pools both of them unique and kid friendly and the beautiful cake offered to me on my anniversary. Especially liked the concept of a fruit shop- wherein you can choose a 1 kg fruit of choice once during the stay. This is so refreshing that would have wished that this was offered for the entire stay :).

The rooms are little small but did not bother much. For me the biggest thing I missed was lack of Indian food options both in breakfast and ala carte. The hotel mostly hosts European and ASEAN guests so the menu is more customised for them. Having seen many Indian guests in hotel I feel many Indians do stay here and my suggestion to management will be to include few options that are more tuned to Indian taste buds as well.

The services are good and the staff is very courteous and responsive. Will like to thank them for this hospitality.

Overall loved the stay and will like to come here again !!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ManeeshK1234
DMC_EAM, EAM at Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear ManeeshK1234,

Thank you for this fantastic review & thank you for your feedback we will certainly take note of your comments. Its wonderful to see you appreciated the little sweet treat we offered, I hope it added to the occasion. Regarding the fruit shop, we do offer the ability to purchase additional fruit at a very reduced price compared to the local market.

We look forward to the next visit, with kind regards