Paid a lot of money to stay here as it was advertised as a very good resort.
The truth is the hotel itself is huge, situated on a very steep hill, which in the heat is very uncomfortable although bus shuttle service is available.
The hotel has 3 swimming pools and 10 bars/restaurants but nothing seems to be functioning properly for those who appreciate good quality food. No theme nights organised in such a massive hotel which is such a shame as it brings the guests together and creates a great atmosphere, not here unfortunately...Most guests eat out so it feels very empty...
Breakfast is ok, good variety of food but atmosphere not ideal given such a beautiful location.
Looks like they don't do enough to take advantage of this or make it enjoyable for guests.
The furniture in the rooms/restaurants is very out of date...
The good things - staff were very helpful and friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa is located on the hillside of North Patong. Only few minutes away from the Patong downtown where you can enjoy night life and shopping. We have a plenty of great choice of restaurants and bars within the hotel grounds, really impressive and well designed pool areas over looking the sparkling blue sea of Andaman. All rooms type are fabulous including our Diamond Pool Villa, all well appointed and furnished in gorgeous typically Modern-Thai furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Cliff Hotel Patong
- Diamond Cliff Resort And Spa Patong, Phuket