1,834 results
All reviews mr butt gay district casablanca restaurant bangla road patong beach higher floor deluxe room pool staff pool bar walking street happy hour night life egg station great pool shopping mall tuk tuk wing
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Centrally located in Patong area, about 5 minutes walk from Bangla Road, Jungceylon and Central. A number of gay & sleazy massage/bar around the area - I was with my toddler and they didn’t bother me. Entrance was just opposite Patong Paradise with a market selling t-shirt & souvenirs. Was offered complimentary welcome drinks. I took the deluxe room in the main tower - generally clean but with dusty flooring. Wifi was slow on some days and poor on the rest of the day. They have asked me for 6000 baht room deposit (booked two rooms) but I didn’t bring any cards with me and the money I have is for my spendings while in Phuket. Offered to deposit $200sgd and it took them more than 15 minutes to accept it. The manager (in dark blue coat) was nice and accommodating though. On my last day, I requested for an hour extra late check out for one room but they immediately turned me down stating that a large group will be checking in later. Will reconsider staying here.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank haneydanielle
royalparadisehotel, Front Office Manager at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location, short walking distance from Jungceylon and everything else. Room is refurbished and clean. Breakfast selection may not be great as some mentioned, soup noodles and omelette was delicious though. Tanya at the tour desk was very friendly and helpful in arranging transport for ground tours.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank phrozenheart

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is in nice location, everything was on walking distance. Even though most of the time we were out n about but when we did interact with staff they were very polite and helpful. There is nothing i can complaint about. Would defo stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank jas072019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel, fantastic room
I was given an upgraded room.
Only negative was breakfast as mainly Asian cuisine, which was ok but would have liked Aussie breakfast
Staff were very helpful, they always remembered me
Very clean rooms

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank narellemazzeni
royalparadisehotel, Front Office Manager at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We appreciate for your feed back!and thank you for staying with us.
we welcome back again for next holidays .

Reviewed September 9, 2019

In a great location - very close walk to Bangla road and Jung Ceylon. The gym is quite basic but that wouldn’t put me off.. Staff were very friendly and the room and hotel itself was very very nice!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank J0an01

Dear Sir,
We appreciate for your feedback! and thank you for stayin with us.
welcome back for next holidays.
Kind regards