The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$151
$123
MGallery
Amari Phuket(Patong)
$173
$144
Amari.com
Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$100
$88
$123
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$87
$58
Agoda.com
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$77
$68
B-Lay Tong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
$156
$89
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
$101
$85
$65
$58
$132
$119
1,488 results
All reviewsbangla roadpatong beachhigher floorcorner roomsuperior roompool barwalking streetnight lifehappy hourshopping mallphi phituk tukphuketmassagejungceylonparlorshalal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Before my stay in Royal Paradise, many reviews indicated this hotel is outdated and dirty. However, upon reaching this hotel, I was surprised to find that the hotel was/is undergoing maintenance work and painting. The rooms seems newly painted too, and clean. However, I am disappointed that there is no settee and a coffee table in our superior room. (Paradise Wing, King bed). As for the hotel staff, they are helpful and polite. My overall stay in this hotel is pleasurable. Yes I would certainly return to this hotel should I go to Phuket again.
Mrs R Ho

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Operation M, Manager at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Good Morning ,
Many Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us after you leave here.
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at The Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa . It is always a pleassure to receive positive feedback .

I will share your comment with our team . I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope our visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. if you would like any assistance please contact to me directly at admin@royalparadise.com

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Just returned from Royal paradise hotel 11 times now and going again in february 2014. Staff friendly and speaking fairly good english. Allocated a nice room in paradise wing High up 22nd floor. Spectacular views. Coffee shop breakfast varied and staff excellent Although (and I say this time and time again!!) The toasters are neigh on Useless They need Repairing so you dont need to put bread through 2 or three times for it to toast. PLEASE TAKE NOTE MANAGEMENT!!. Also the coffee shop evening buffet was a big dissapointment this time loads of staff next to no customers and food barely luke warm.I wouldnt eat in here for dinner again. Rooms were cleaned spotlessly every day and our request for a late checkout honoured.Hotel just started a painting program as it is in need. General refurbishment required but this hotel is not shabby. All in all I do recommend.

Room Tip: take a high floor to avoid noise and have lovely views
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Good Morning ,
Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience to stay with The Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa after you leave here.
We were more than happy to be at your service and are proud to have enjoyed your time again .
Thank you to visit us for 11 time all of your comment our management if not nice we will prepare it .
About the toaster machine now we are already fix it already and we would like to thanks again.
it's a joy to read what a fantastic time you had once again while here and we thank you for spotlighting our staff too. we have shared your comment with them .

Thank you again for choosing The Royal Paradise Hotel and spa once again as your home away form home .

And we are looking forward to see you on your 12 visit to our hotel . If you would like any assistance please contact to me directly at admin@royalparadise.com

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stayed at the Royal Paradise Hotel during October 2012, when we arrived we were upgraded at no extra cost to a suite on the 20th floor, which was a nice surprise. The room was really big and had a massive balcony almost as big a the room itself with fantastic views. The room was spotlessly clean and well appointed. We went to happy hour every day at the swim up bar (2 drinks for price of 1) and also went to the bar on top floor once to watch the sun set which was amazing. We only ate at the restaurant once, but food was delicious. Room service food was always quick and as described (yummy). The breakfast buffet although plentiful was the only thing that let this hotel down, no bacon!! otherwise would give 5 stars.
The location of the Hotel is very good, you are right in the middle of all the action and shopping, we walked everywhere.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Good Morning ,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at The Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa It's always a pleasure to receive posaitive feedback .
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your visit will be as pleasant as the previous one . If you would like any assistance please contact me directly at admin@royalparadise.com

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Location of hotel is excellent. Clean hotel and friendly staff. Except for one person who was duty the day we arrived. We wanted to change our room which without our knowledge was a few meters away from bars with very loud music till the early hours. He offered us a worse room. But all was solved the next morning when a lady receptionist upgraded us, (and we had to pay more money) to a better room. Otherwise our holiday would have been ruined. Western breakfast was poor. Just 2 different cereals, toast and butter. As checking out is at noon and our taxi was picking us at 4.00pm, we were offered to take a shower at the spa, We really appreciated this. When booking choose a deluxe room in the Royal wing as there is little or no noise.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms on the Royal wing are big, with a nice view of the pool and less noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good Morning ,
Thank you for your review on The Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa and i am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel .
About our breakfast actually we have variety food we have western food, Asian Food , Halal Food and Salad bar too . For the western we not have only toast butter and cereal but we have some more item ext : Omelette , bacon ,sauces , Salad , egg ,ham .
We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future . If you would like any assistance please contact to me directly at admin@royalparadise.com .

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I booked our accommodation with expedia and when we got to there the staff informed us that my two young boys were going to have to sleep in bed with us or we must pay for extra bed per day and extra breakfast per day even though I booked for 6 people 3 in each room. The staff were very unaccommodating and demanded I get in contact with expedia. Why would I do that when I have already paid it's the hotel who has a connection with expedia so they should have sorted it out. They gave us the two beds for one night then rolled them out and locked them in the hallway cupboard. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone they were unlike any of the beautiful Thai people we met outside of the hotel. Definately upset our family holiday.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
5  Thank 612Tina

Good Morning ,

For your comment about the room reservation maybe it's will be some mistake with this problem but we try the best for our customer .

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future . We hope you come back to see us again . If you would like any assistance please contact to me directly admin@royalparadise.com