“29th July 2013 to 6th July stayed in Room 1101 and 1104”

The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa
Ranked #58 of 338 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were a bit worried about the hotel after some of the reviews we read on this site. I have to say we found the hotel excellent. The rooms were very clean. The cleaner came and cleaned the rooms everyday. Staff were excellent and very polite. We were very worried about some of the comments posted on this site about staff being rude and unhelpful. This is definately not true. I think the staff know little english and at times may not understand you and this is perfectly acceptable as english is not their first language. As long as you were polite and spoke slowly they understood you and were very helpful to ensure all our needs were catered for. I think sometimes we are too demanding and we moan a lot. The breakfast was excellent with a large selection of varieties with cereals, Thailand food and indian food. The open kitchen make all sorts of omlettes to suit your taste.

As to regarding the noise at night. Yes the music was loud so before we left to go to Thailand I had emailed the hotel to ask if we could kindly have two rooms in the west wing which they did kindly. This hotel was very good and I would definately go there again. Very close to the bars, restaurants and shops. Everything close by so you could go out and about at night rather than just having to stay in the hotel.

I would stay here again.

Amin

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Amin P
Operation M, Manager at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Good Morning ,
Thank you very much for your kind .Thank you for your review on The Royal Paradise Hotel and spa and i am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel . For your comment about the noise we have plan to do something about protect the noise not so loud to disturb the customer .
I will share your comment with our team . I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encourage ment to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope you must visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Best Regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,457)

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed at Royal Paradise and thought it was a good hotel. Everything was good except for during the night we could hear loud music from those bars behind. It wasn't an issue for me and my family as we sleep well, but for others that need silent for sleeping, it they will have a hard time.
Every room has a balcony facing the swimming pool, but unluckily our balconys view was completely covered my a BIG tree seeing nothing.
Service, Location, cleanliness was all good. Recomended.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter and see if the balcony is covered by big trees :))
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Operation M, Manager at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Good Morning ,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at The Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa .It's always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comment with our team . I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope you will visit will be as pleasant as the previous one . If you would like any assistance please contact to me @ admin@royalparadise.com

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Nice, friendly staff, and the location is superb, amazing views from the higher floors and the glass windowed lifts are a treat.... however it is let down on several fronts. One of the lifts wasn't working, which meant quite a few waits, also the lifts don't seem to be geared to holding many people.... The staff are very friendly, however no-one told me about the little box that controls everything in the room - the aircon, the powerpoints, the lights etc etc... i found out accidentally through people in other rooms. The biggest drawback - my first room on Level 15 sounded like i was in the middle of a nightclub til about 2-3am. Possibly some English training for staff may be a great bonus as well!!!

Room Tip: ask for one on the right hand side if you're looking at the front of the building - much quieter...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Good Morning ,
Many Thanks for taking the time to share your nice experience with us after you leave here.
We were more than happy to beat your service and are proud to have enjoyed your time again .
It's a joy to read what a fantastic time you had once again while here and we thank you for spotlighting our staff too. we have shared your nice time with you .
Thank you again for choosing The Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa once again as your home away from home .
And we are looking forward to see you on your next trip to Phuket . If you have plan to visit Phuket again please contact to me directly at admin@royalparadise.com .Our team waiting for your time .

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stayed at the Royal Paradise just 1 week ago and was pleasantly surprised with how good the hotel was. We stayed there for 7 nights and the location for us was awesome, the hotel is literally 3 minute walk from Bangla Road but also far enough away to not hear the noise of a night. If I was too go back to Patong I would happily go back to the Royal Paradise Hotel. Staff, food and pool was excellent.. Views awesome also. Thanks again for making our stay a great one...

• Stayed: June 2013

Good Morning ,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at The Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa It's always a pleasures to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comment with our team . I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services .
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your must visit will be as ;leasant as he previous one . If you would like any assistance please contact to me directly at admin@royalparadise.com

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Very nice hotel in a great location.
Within a very short walk to restaurants, bars, massage shops, markets and JungeCeylon shopping complex.
The staff were always friendly, attentive and helpful.
The buffet breakfast had plenty of variety and ample seating space.
The swimming pool area has three pools.
Very well designed with greenery all around, fountains, waterfalls and a swim up bar with seating in the water.
The higher level pool flowed into the main lower pool through a series of waterfalls.
The third pool had spa beds to lay on with water jets.
The Fountain Lounge with live band and happy hour cocktails.
Dinner at The Royal Kitchen on level 25 is a must.

Room Tip: I recommend the Paradise Wing to avoid noise from bars and for great views.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mel G

Good Morning , sir

Thank you for your review on The Royal Paradise Hotel and spa and i am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel .
For your comment about the noise at night ,Please rest assured that the appropriate action and improvement will be taken with Our Management Team but you must understanding about our hotel is the center of all entertainment must be have a little bit noise form bars .
We appreciate your sharing your concerns , and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future . If you would like any assistance please contact to me directly at admin@royalparadise.com

Warm Regads,

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The hotel & staff were extremely accommodating. Girlfriend & I (mature ladies) stayed for a week to celebrate my birthday - Tower 19th floor, balcony with uninterrupted & gorgeous views from our deluxe rooms - booked one each and they kindly put us only a room apart for convenience; fulfilling all our initial requests when we booked directly on line. I was unfortunately taken ill the last 2 days but the hotel had a resident nurse and Dr. on call who sorted me out quickly and had me back on deck in no time - absolutely wonderful service and so grateful when you are away from home to have such a level of care. Rooms were a little tired but still splendid and when we asked for any service it was provided immediately, from room service to making calls to local services ie. tailors/tour agencies etc - always helpful. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone else IF they do not mind the noise in the late evening in a very busy and lively area. Personally for us, we would choose somewhere 10-15mins out of Patong, quieter but within easy access by tok tok or taxi or even one of the many beautiful islands. Thanks to all the staff at the Royal Paradise Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank BrisbaneChristine123
Operation M, Manager at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Good Morning , Brisbane Christin

Thank you for your review On The Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa and I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel .
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope you will visit us again . If you would like any assistance form us please contact to me directly at admin@royalparadise.com

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Our stay at the Royal Paradise was very enjoyable and had everything you might expect from a 4* Hotel-2 swimming pools, large pleasant gardens, a well equipped gym and comfortable though old room. Our 2 year old son loved Kid's club and the children's swimming pool and breakfast was very good. Staff were very friendly and checked us in 2 hours early-would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: In the future rooms could do with some renovating but are OK and afford fantastic views over Patong...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh
2  Thank Steve936
Operation M, Manager at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Good Afternoon ,
Many thanks for taking you time to share your experience with us after you leave here .
It 's a joy to read what a fantastic time you had once again while here and we thank you for spotlighting our staff too.
Thank you again for choosing to stay at the Royal Paradise hotel and spa once again as your home away form home .
And we are looking forward to see you on your next trip in Phuket .

Warmest Regards,