I've been to this hotel last years but i just had to make a review for the hotel.
Great ambience great service and soo resort. The breakfast is various. I love the front desk service. They're so helpfull.. you can go to patong beach in front of the hotel but you have to downhill first. But no worries they have a car to take you up and down.
The hotel is a bit old but i dont have any problem with that. The room and the bathroom ia enough big for me. Will come here again if i visit phuket again.
We are in love with the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong