Finally it was a company retreat. We had secured several rooms but were spread out amongst different blocks. Good news is, there is a buggy to your room should you be on the further end.
Rooms are nice and clean. I had the view of the tennis court area.
Location is a short ride from the airport. Less than an hour. Area is rather quiet and slightly away from the main road. There is also a shuttle bus to main attraction where JungCeylon is.
Recommend for anyone to do research should you prefer to stay at popular Soi Bangla area.
Overall Novotel is a nice place type of resort should you prefer some quiet alone time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong