Stayed here with some friends for a week,nice clean hotel,decent location only 5 mins walk from the man strip.
Was full of mostly couples staying so quiet relaxed atmosphere in hotel.
Food was good,not the cheapest for Thailand but not overly expensive either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong