Didn't know what to expect from Patong but it turned out to be one crazy town! By staying here I think we got the best of both worlds - great location just on the fringe of the madness and close enough for a couple of nights out. Would have hated to be in the thick of it.
Great pools and service in general. Breakfast service not great - too slow and not the best quality. Shuttle up and down the hill was very quick. For the price we paid we were happy with our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong