If you have young kids avoid this hotel! They advertised kids club and kids pool... The kids club is a very small room with only a few crappy toys and you can only sign your kids in for a maximum of 2 hours a day. Trust me kids will be bored after 20mins.
The kids pool is a small section barricaded of from 2 deeper pools. The kids can easily jump over the barricade and enter the deeper pool. This is very dangerous.
The actual resort is clean and staff are very friendly. I just feel I researched this hotel quite extensively and had a high expectation but was really let down due to the fact it did not cater for my needs. Sort of like false advertising!!! But I sort of felt this way about the whole of Phuket!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong