Novotel Phuket Resort
Amari.com
$151
$124
MGallery
The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$122
$75
Patong Paragon Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$70
$41
$102
$99
Agoda.com
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
$94
  • Breakfast included
$64
$58
Hotels.com
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$159
$115
Banthai Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$85
$81
  • Pool
3,264 results
All reviewscoffee housepatong beachsea viewfree shuttlemiddle poolshuttle servicetuk tukthai restaurantseafood buffetandaman seaflights of stairssecurity staffthe north endsteep hilltour deskpools are greatspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 8, 2012

i stayed for three nights. check in 19th check out 22nd october.
Check in time taken was little longer.Reception staff were not fully trained.
Got rooms not before 2 pm.
Wi Fi was free but unable to login. Hotel staff were helpless inspite several reminders.
So we went to SPA. Facilities are not at par with other resorts.
Breakfast was same all the time. Very little scope for Vegetarians.
Rooms were clean. Cleaning staff were good.

Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 6days and wil never stay again. Service is terrible, reception is sour, no smiles or greetings, I must say security greeted us daily with hellos and smiles. Minibar was not stocked for 2 days, forcing us to buy water from shop across the road. Shuttle bus service is Terible, when asked for lift, lift never arrived numerous times.. Complained to front desk and got no where. Shower in room leaks all over bathroom floor. Ordered rom service and it never arrived, phoned 3 times to chase it up. when it arrived it was undercooked. (over an hour to get spring rolls)Choose wisely when holidaying in Phuket!!
(I must say we spoke to the general manager before we departed phuket, he was extremely apologetic for the service we had received and I believe he was going to chase it up and ensure it does not happen again.)

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights in September. Had arrived in a day early and told our room would be upgraded. Very happy and left with a good feeling about the hotel, even though up a steep driveway ( courtesy buses to drive you to the reception) the view was magnificent. Very disappointed when we were shown to a standard room, had all the basics , good view but not well cleaned, uncomfortable cheap bed, pokey and dark, breakfast poor selection and over priced.
lovely pools and good views were the redeeming features, difficult getting towels and chairs. Would not go back

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here as part of the second half of our 4 day trip in Phuket.

A number of issues:

1. The lighting around the swimming pool area at night was very bad. In fact, there was one flight of steps where the lighting was not switched on. I've no idea why. On my first night there, I couldn't see the bottom step and unfortunately I went over on my right foot. I was in pain for the rest of the trip. However, what I found amazing was that a few seconds after my "fall", one of the staff walked up the steps and was using a torch. He could see what had just happened, but he simply just walked past me as if nothing had happened.

2. The views are really good, however, the access from street level up to the Lobby, and then the rooms is ridiculous. Ok for a reasonably young person like myself, but for older people, would prove to be a nightmare. I counted the number of flights of stairs to get from the entrance to the lobby - eight......surely, there should be some form of escalator of lift.

3. No toothpaste or toothbrush provided? erm, need I say more?

4. The shower door was extremely noisy when opened or closed. I've never heard such a ridiculously loud screeching noise. Have they heard of WD40? I can send a video of this to anybody who is interested! LOL

5. Something that I read from another reviewer. The breakfast buffet was poor. Stay away from the labelled "baked beans", they're actually, baked peanuts. Erm, surely the staff know the difference?

6. The staff at the lobby were not the most helpful.

A shame really. Fantastic location, but a lot of TLC required. It seems to me, this hotel is suffering badly from staff and managers who don't really care anymore.....