Stayed here for 6days and wil never stay again. Service is terrible, reception is sour, no smiles or greetings, I must say security greeted us daily with hellos and smiles. Minibar was not stocked for 2 days, forcing us to buy water from shop across the road. Shuttle bus service is Terible, when asked for lift, lift never arrived numerous times.. Complained to front desk and got no where. Shower in room leaks all over bathroom floor. Ordered rom service and it never arrived, phoned 3 times to chase it up. when it arrived it was undercooked. (over an hour to get spring rolls)Choose wisely when holidaying in Phuket!!
(I must say we spoke to the general manager before we departed phuket, he was extremely apologetic for the service we had received and I believe he was going to chase it up and ensure it does not happen again.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong