The hotel is nice, but has nothing special. It's a typical large size 5 stars hotel.
Stayed there 5 nights. we actually used the hotel just for sleeping and the rest of the day spent outside.
Room is quite small but we had the sea view room which was nice given the relatively high floor overlooking the sea.
The hotel has different levels and elevations which needs a shullte to take u from outside gate to the reception and sometimes need another ride to your room.
Breakfast was good. spa looks good but we didn't use as we had plenty of very good spas in town.
The pool is at 3 levels and is considered as a large pool.
The hotel is very big as we are used to stay in boutique hotels and we had a problem with too many guests.
Overall the hotel is nice but next time in phuket will prefer to stay in a smaller hotel and probably closer to patong street and action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Phuket is a 4 star hotel tucked into a small hillside above the pristine waters of Kalim Bay, within easy reach of the exciting nightlife and shopping of nearby Patong. Enjoy a unique holiday at our resort, which features Thai architecture and is surrounded by 8 acres of lush tropical gardens. The hotel boasts a three tiered swimming pool, Thai massage centre and Kids Club, plus two bars and three restaurants for you to enjoy. The perfect destination for that dream tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Phuket Hotel Patong
- Novotel Hotel Phuket
- Novotel Resort Phuket
- Novotel Patong
- Patong Novotel
- Novotel Phuket Resort Patong