Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,528 results
All reviews patong beach sea view free shuttle shuttle service thai restaurant tuk tuk andaman sea steep hill front office buffet breakfast kids club shopping centre pool bar house keeping happy hour bangla road jay
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We were so disappointed with this hotel that we lost money to leave early to relocate to another hotel which was a great decision for us as we were extremely unhappy here. To make this review fair, we also hated Patong itself and having travelled quite a bit in Thailand found this not to be the Thailand we have come to love. However we were under the impression this hotel was situated a little bit out of Patong, and it is not. From the moment you walk outside the hotel gates you are a commodity to be targeted and hustled for anything and everything by very persistent touts. I clearly did not put enough research in when selecting this hotel for our family holiday otherwise I never would have chosen it. It is set into a hill with steep slopes from reception to the rooms and then again down to the street, not good for us with a toddler and my husband who has arthritis in his knees. There are shuttles but rather than waiting it is usually easier to just walk. Service is sketchy and reinforced my preference for 5 star hotels as this in my opinion didn't even live up to it's 4 stars. When asking for a small cup of milk for my baby daughter to get us through until we got out to the shop I was told to go to the restuarant and pay 100 baht. Now I don't mind paying my way but when you are already paying to stay there for them not to be willing to give you a small cup of milk for a baby is just mean in my opinion. There were extremely significant safety issues present at the hotel which I am shocked the accor group would allow and I wish now I had taken pictures. They were installing elevators in our block of rooms and the ones nearby and when the workers weren't there the lift shafts were just left completely open with no effort to close them off. Given that we were travelling with a very active toddler she could have easily run from our room and fallen down the open shaft which I think is completely unacceptable in an Accor group hotel. We found breakfast to be extremely poor and left having hardly eaten anything as it was all awful right down to the juice and coffee. The room itself was tiny and very basic and quite shabbily furnished. The bathroom was new and clean but tiny. The only things I liked about this hotel were the beautiful view from the room, the lobby which was quite an attractive building and the thai music and bell ceremony that took lace on the pool deck every evening was very calming. Some of the staff were nice, particularly the porters and one of the managers I dealt with to organise leaving early was very courteous and managed to get us one of the two nights we had paid for but wouldn't use, refunded. I love value for money and it unlike me to walk away from something I had already paid for but we just couldn't stay here any longer.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank CassieSC
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Reviewed August 27, 2012

It was a nice hotel. Staff are nice and polite. The location of the hotel was really good (there's 2 Novotel hotels in phuket), the one we got is in the beach front. The room was really nice together with the balcony overlooking patong beach. The only problem we had was for 2 consecutive nights, the electricity went out at 2am in the morning which made it very hot in the room, when we called the front desk, the only answer was "i don't know". Well at least electricity came back at 330am and 5am. But overall the whole beach experience was worth it.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights and had a great stay.

Positive: Great location, good food.

Negative: Team needs to learn to converse in english, service quality has to improve, rooms need to be refurbished, housekeeping cleanliness needs to improve.

We found a lizard in the room on the last night & the Duty Manager sent someone to remove it. Since they were unable to remove it, the Duty Manager offered a room move. The room that was provided didn't have the Air Con switched on and the room was like a steam room. I suggest that a couple of rooms in the night should have the AC on so that when a room move for any guest is offered, he gets a comfortable room.

We also received a letter stating that Phuket electricity board is conducting a some voltage work wherein this work will be done between 9am to 5pm however the hotel will provide energy. This energy that was provided was only the electricity in the bathroom & no Air Con. Luckily it was our check out day. Communication needs to be precise.