“Not a recomendation”

Ranked #494 of 553 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Thai
“Not a recomendation”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We saw this restaurant at the ocean plaza and thought that we would try it as the view looked nice. The prices on the menu were very low. When the food came out it explained a lot. The food was awful no services whatsoever either. The barman/waiter can't even understand basic english.

1 Thank Tyrone223
steak89, Owner at Salt & Pepper Steak VS Seafood Restaurant, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Thank you for visited our restaurant and apologize to made you disappoint. Our restaurant situated on the third floor of Ocean Plaza Beach Road. In this floor there are FOOD COURT also. We allow others food court shop customer to sit at our restaurant area.( they have to order beverage from us ) I don't sure Did you order food from our menu or just bring food from outside.

When I stay at my restaurant I always asking customer about our food quality. If customer say a seafood not fresh I will change new for them without any obligation. Almost every of them say it's very good and dish size are big.

However most of our customer are return and happy with price that almost similar with street shop but atmosphere and taste are far better than street shop. By the way our restaurant chef was working as sous chef with 5 stars hotel for 5 years before leave and come to work with us. She has 20 years experience in restaurant.

I accept that our staff not have enough. Sometimes due to sick leave and day off ( or whatever their reason) This is my problem also I apologize. I am now recruit new staff and hope I will have somebody that work good enough and stay long enough.

Phuket especially Patong is very difficult to find Thai staff. Too many restaurant and shop and business looking for staff. So they not stay someplace long time. You can see that we have too many Burmese, Nepal, Indian and others working in Patong.