“%7 vAT Excluded)))”

The Coffee Club - Jungceylon
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Patong
Cuisines: Deli, Thai, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Good Food, Great Service and Excellent Coffee, in welcoming, relaxing surrounds, a place to enrich contemporary lifestyles, and most of all, to be the natural response to “Where will I meet you?”
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Please look at the bill ! Excluded says but charging all , you are paying it. Is it funny or I am wrong? Anyway service was good

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed March 9, 2019

If you join the Coffee Club you pay for 1 coffee and get the other one free. The Food and Service was great. The staff helped us with our Iphone to join and we used it all over Phuket. The Breakfasts and lunches were great and the restaurants were always clean and bright. Coffees and burgers were great.

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

Small portions, ok coffee. Way overpriced for what it is. Friendly service is the only good thing I can say.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

good food the fatboy burger very nice and can choose breakfast and modify by my self all is good nice place

Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

I dropped in for a quick pick me up and they had in their menu a small coffee cup priced at 150Bht. I asked if they had a mug which they did so I ordered a flat white. Service was pleasant but normal. When I finished my bill was for 170 But.

One Australian dollars =20Bht
So my mug of espresso cost $AUD 8.50 !!
THIS IS EXPLOITIVE or a tourist rip off, a mug in Aust. Where we import the coffee is max $5. Patong over all is getting more and more pricey. I haven't been back there in the three weeks I have stayed in this sleazy sex pot tourist rip off town. The dental service is why I came and they are truly excellent & professional but also getting more pricey too. No more Patong on Phuket Island for me. And no more rip off coffee club anywhete in my world travels.

Date of visit: February 2019

Been to The Coffee Club - Jungceylon? Share your experiences!