“Delicious Western food”

The Coffee Club - Jungceylon
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Patong
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Thai, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Good Food, Great Service and Excellent Coffee, in welcoming, relaxing surrounds, a place to enrich contemporary lifestyles, and most of all, to be the natural response to “Where will I meet you?”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Tired with Thai food we looking for some western food at patong area "the coffee club" I order black coffee and some pasta.... Love it, coffee is good and pasta that I order very Delicious and testy I recommend their pasta.
The places is good too with air con and quite comfortable for 10 of us.

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We love thai food but sometimes we just want something western for lunch and we had many meals at the coffee club. The food is fresh, delicious and affordable. The drinks and very good too. We tried many things from the menu and enjoyed them all we particularly enjoyed the frapes, wraps and hot chocolate.

1  Thank Frequentflyer122
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great Ice Coffee's and lattes, usually went for a coffee every morning after breakfast, great view of the beach

Noople P, Public Relations Manager at The Coffee Club - Jungceylon, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you for your coming .:)

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Got over Thai food so went to Coffee Club for some western food. It was fresh, tasty and the staff were amazing.

Noople P, Public Relations Manager at The Coffee Club - Jungceylon, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I stayed in Patong beach for 2 weeks and I ate at coffee club at least half of my stay not from being stubborn or ignorant but because I popped in on my first day as I was unsure of where to eat and the food was well above standard in Australian coffee club! Size, taste, speed of delivery, the whole experience was better! In particular the angus burger, chicken avocado wrap, the salmon and the chicken bacon cheese supreme.

Been to The Coffee Club - Jungceylon? Share your experiences!