“Decent place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Coffee Club

The Coffee Club
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Patong
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Decent place”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The other day I visit twice this place for breakfast, and tea, I had club sandwich witch is surprisingly big, and also I had tea, that was good quality tea bag, I try both the Earl grey and English breakfast, my wife had shrimps with rice, and Latte, all very good, the only problem is that it can be noisy inside.
The prices are on the slightly expensive side, 650 Baht we pay, the tea is 90 Baht just to give an example.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Saint Aines
“This one is fine, the one on Banana Walk is dire”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I really like the Coffee Club concept, and whe I saw one had opened on beach road, I thought it would be an ideal breakfast spot.
However, I was to be very disappointed - on my first visit I sat at an outside table, and having failed to be acknowledged by any of the staff, I left. The second visit was marginally more successful, but, the food was stale, the avocado on the verge of being rotten, and the poached eggs had not been cooked properly. I was asked by a waitress if everything was all right, but before I could tell her, she had moved on to serve another table. Getting the bill was also problematic. The coffee club on beach road won't be getting my business again.

Visited December 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Good Coffee and food!”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We ‘bumped’ into this place as we were finding a restaurant to have breakfast. As soon as we were seated, we were attended accordingly. We ordered coffees and western and local dishes. The f&b were served on timely manner. Although it was a crowded time, the staff made effort to attend to our needs. The staffs are courteous. The food portion is sufficient for one person and it was served hot. We ordered full breakfast, phai thai, basil chicken rice, and another breakfast item which I cant remember the name. All was good and overall satisfied with it.

• Visited November 2013
“Pleasantly surprised... Will definitely be back!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

The food was absolutely beautiful. My hubby had a meal from the breakfast menu and I had a Thai dish. Both meals were very yummy. Service was great too. We did have to wait about 15 minutes for the bill but that was the only slightly bad point.

Singapore
“Cinnamon rolls to die for!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We wished that we had discovered it earlier! The cinnamon rolls and chocolate croissants are to die for, remember to ask them to toast is a little for you before serving ;-) Crispy on the outside, fluffy inside! The lemon pepper calamari rings are good too!

We love its espresso too, but did not find the chai latte to our liking though.

Atmosphere is good and comfortable with free wi-fi. Price is surprisingly reasonable, inclusive of tax and service charge. We would definitely recommend this cafe and come back again!