“This one is fine, the one on Banana Walk is dire”

The Coffee Club - Jungceylon
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Patong
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Thai, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Good Food, Great Service and Excellent Coffee, in welcoming, relaxing surrounds, a place to enrich contemporary lifestyles, and most of all, to be the natural response to “Where will I meet you?”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I really like the Coffee Club concept, and whe I saw one had opened on beach road, I thought it would be an ideal breakfast spot.
However, I was to be very disappointed - on my first visit I sat at an outside table, and having failed to be acknowledged by any of the staff, I left. The second visit was marginally more successful, but, the food was stale, the avocado on the verge of being rotten, and the poached eggs had not been cooked properly. I was asked by a waitress if everything was all right, but before I could tell her, she had moved on to serve another table. Getting the bill was also problematic. The coffee club on beach road won't be getting my business again.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We ‘bumped’ into this place as we were finding a restaurant to have breakfast. As soon as we were seated, we were attended accordingly. We ordered coffees and western and local dishes. The f&b were served on timely manner. Although it was a crowded time, the staff made effort to attend to our needs. The staffs are courteous. The food portion is sufficient for one person and it was served hot. We ordered full breakfast, phai thai, basil chicken rice, and another breakfast item which I cant remember the name. All was good and overall satisfied with it.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

The food was absolutely beautiful. My hubby had a meal from the breakfast menu and I had a Thai dish. Both meals were very yummy. Service was great too. We did have to wait about 15 minutes for the bill but that was the only slightly bad point.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We wished that we had discovered it earlier! The cinnamon rolls and chocolate croissants are to die for, remember to ask them to toast is a little for you before serving ;-) Crispy on the outside, fluffy inside! The lemon pepper calamari rings are good too!

We love its espresso too, but did not find the chai latte to our liking though.

Atmosphere is good and comfortable with free wi-fi. Price is surprisingly reasonable, inclusive of tax and service charge. We would definitely recommend this cafe and come back again!

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful coffee nice service and free wifi!! Breakfast was always good. Ticks all the boxes really. Service friendly and great location.

Been to The Coffee Club - Jungceylon? Share your experiences!