“Very relaxing and professional!!”
Review of Spa Burasari

Spa Burasari
Ranked #2 of 86 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Burasari, a most delicate and yet potent flower, both unique and effective, is the inspiration behind the treatments at the Spa by Burasari. The Inspiration:Spa by Burasari derives its inspiration from the rare and delicate Burasari flower that is nurtured throughout the Burasari Spa Resort. Our Spa concept is based on our firm belief that the foundation of happiness is a healthy body, mind and soul. Healthy Mind:Creating a healthy and peaceful mind for our guests starts from the interior design of the Spa. Our Spa lobby and relaxation zone is thought of as the transition zone, preparing the mind to start the relaxation process. This is achieved through open space, sound of chimes and water, soft warm fabrics and colors that decorate the entire Spa. Healthy Body: The Spa by Burasari concentrates on two aspects of improving life. The first is in the quality of our treatments. Included in each is a pre-treatment purification ritual to which we invite and encourage each guest to undertake. This allows the guests to begin relaxing and releasing toxins. With this in mind, the actual treatment begins with a person that is truly ready to experience completely the benefits of the spa treatment. Our treatments and massage techniques concentrate on drawing out the toxins from the body, detoxifying the body’s most important systems and improving blood circulation. The Spa menu is a result of a blend of Eastern and Western cultures; for those seeking life changing experiences, as in our alternative healing ritual or for those in need of deep tissue tension release as in our detoxification packages or for those in need of downtime to simply reflect and rewind.
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Was told to come here for a good quality mani/pedi. For 1000baht it's nearly double most other places but it took over 90mins and the setting was very relaxing. Recliner chairs and relaxing music, nice and air conditioned. The therapist took great detail in her work and I just laid back and enjoyed the pampering. My only negative is the colour selection for nails. The only have about 30 OPI colours where other places have about 80. This made it a bit limited as I really really wanted a French nail polish on my hands and they didn't offer it. But other than that, it was a good experience. I just think they need to offer more colour choices for a perfect finish.

1  Thank Megals88

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This place is top for everything! A massage that comes in 4 steps? Blissful! A mani pedi in ultimate luxury? Heaven! I also purchased alot of the essential oils and ''massage' candles there... this was the most luxurious spa visit I had in Thailand. It was amazing, I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Tavsta
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Well the truth referring to one of the review saying it's all true and picture looks great.So we were taken by it and why not.True enough the place does looks nice,the staff are polite and rooms are clean attached with nice toilets but the failure was the massage,it was nothing special really the massage was not great

2  Thank Theresa J
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I read the other highly positive reviews and decided to give Burasari Spa a try. From the moment the receptionist answered the phone with polite, clear and professional English I got the impression that this is a well run spa.

The lady greeting us, K Jum, was delightful and well informed. My fiancee was very pleased to discover that they offer a massage for pregnant ladies and a good range of facial massages with world class skin products.

I chose to have a 90 minute deep tissue massage and was lucky to be pair up with a therapist called Kaew. Kaew has a wonderful pressure to her touch and I was in bliss throughout the massage.

Very professional, very clean, well trained staff, nice steam room and highly accommodating staff. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

We shall be returning. : )

Reviewed February 28, 2013

On entering the reception area, we felt instantly relaxed. The room was filled with lovely fragranced oil and we were greeted with really nice cold drinks. Considering we walked in the heat from Jungcelon, we really did feel relaxed straight away. The girls acknowledged our booking made via emails. We had their signature massage and a half hour vinchy shower. Staff were very attentive, they explained each steps of the treatment to us. The treatment room was just so authenticly beautiful. It reminded me of a mix of Thai and maybe even a maroccan feel to the room. there was also toilet attached to the treatment room which I think is handy. our feet were washed and lightly scrub with fragranced salt first before the massage commenced. We requested medium pressure for the massage and it was as requested. when we got to the vinchy shower, they kind of soap us down, we had disposable undies ofcourse, then we were just left to enjoy the vinchy shower before being taken back in the treatment room to apply body lotion. We were served a lovely hot tea at reception before leaving. Only one thing that I wished didn't happen was that after I hand over my credit card, they took a while with it. The girl did come over to apologised for the delay and said she's waiting for the machine, but ofcourse it got me worrying about them putting it through more than one time. Not that they would do anything dishonest but just through human errors, I checked later and all is fine and they probably were waiting for the machine to go online? Not sure, but if it wasn't for that I actually would have tipped the therapists for such wonderful experience, I didn't tip (though not require to do so in thailand) because I was concerned about what amount was coming out of my cc but as mentioned, this was all fine and correct amount came out once only. I would highly recomend this day spa. I have been to so many, expecially in Thailand and while the price is of a high ranking spa, it meets the expectation of not exceeded it. I would difinately go back should I find myself in Phuket again. What a lovely place, please don't change. My partner even said its the best massage he'd had and he doesn't normally say anything.

1  Thank BlaineandAimee

Been to Spa Burasari? Share your experiences!