“DDC House - Awesome place to stay in Patong.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of DDC House

DDC House
Ranked #82 of 400 Patong B&B and Inns
Samut Songkhram, Thailand
“DDC House - Awesome place to stay in Patong.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

DDC House was one of the best guesthouse house I ever stayed.
The rooms are so charming, comfortable and very clean. The owner, Ploy is so amazing, she makes sure that every guest feels like at home and doesn't need anything.

You can also book your excursion trips and rent well maintained motorbike at DDC House.

I'll make sure to go back over there everytime I'm going to Patong!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Staying at DDC house was the best decision I made for my holiday in Phuket.

As it is a new hotel, everything is brand new! The room is more spacious than in the photos with sofa, big cable LCD T.V, bed and big balcony with mountain views. The wifi internet in room is fast and I can use skype to call home smoothly. There are just 2 rooms on each floor and I can really relax in my room unlike some other hotel rooms where I can hear people walking or talking outside. In the room, its very quiet and comfortable.

Location is convenient on a quiet road with many restaurants, laundry, 24hour mini-mart and cheap massage shops nearby. 10mins easy walk to Junceylon shopping, 15mins to the beach.

I booked 2 tours and rented a motorcycle from the hotel tour agency as their prices are good compared to other tour agencies in the beach area. The hotel owner, Ploy, is an honest and very helpful person and the prices she quoted for the tours are so good right from the start that I did not need to bargain at all. I also had no problems with the motorcycle rental unlike my first rental place where they wanted me to pay 800 baht for "damage" which I did not cause. I appreciate Ploy's honest way of running the business and feel safe to rent a motorcycle and book tours from here again.

Overall, DDC house is a great place to stay to explore phuket and I would definitely come back.

Ko Lanta, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Very nice place, with clean rooms and large beds. Internet, coffee, tee, small breakfast, water is included. The charming manager can help you with most things and always with a smile on her face. I stayed there for 3 nights and I will come back here next time I'm in Patong

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

DDC house was excellent, and ploy is definitely knowledgeable and helpful. I did not stay at DDC House, but I rented my bike as well as booked my canoe trip to James's Bond island and rafting and elephant ride from there.

Ploy was always cheerful and with a smile as compare with my hotel. During the last day, as my plane flight is late in the evening, but I need to check out my hotel at 12:00, Ploy was kind enough to allow us to leave our baggage with her as we did not want to airport and wait. Ploy also showed us the room, and I find it great with the mountainous view.

Overall, I would love to go back to DDC house, next time when I visit phuket again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
DDCHouse, Owner at DDC House, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Hi Edmund, Thank you very much for your great review. We hope you will come to stay with DDC House for your next holiday :) Ploy
Horsham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

DDC house was great, Just the ticket after a couple of month travelling I decided to check myself in.
the room was clean and spacious, the bed was soooooo comfortable! I could have slept for weeks. the room had the basics that you would expect air con tv etc.
the staff are great partically ploy. her english is very good and was always at hand for advise and help.
I also rented a scooter which was rather scary. They also sell trips I didnt look at them really but its an easy way to book!
great place to stay! will go back again

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
DDCHouse, Owner at DDC House, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you very much for stay with us.. I hope you will come back again in the next time :)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

DDC House was absolutely fantastic. This was one of the best places I stayed during my entire trip in South East Asia. The room was very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the wifi was reliable. Ploy made me feel at home here and really enhanced my entire experience in Phuket by providing helpful travel advice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
DDCHouse, Owner at DDC House, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
Hi Shadi, We thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back to DDC house in the near future.

have a great day
Ploy
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

u can come spend your holidays on DDC for sure, nice place, nice room, Ploy is always here for you if u need something, she 's always smile :-D

5 minutes by foot , 2 minutes with motorbike & u r in the center of patong, market, disco, shop...

At the DDC u can rent motorbike, buy your trip, go on internet....

everytime i come in Phuket, i come in DDC...

WHAT ELSE... so enjoy your holidays in DDC TOUR

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
DDCHouse, Owner at DDC House, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Thank you very much :) see you again in the next time