“This house is fantastic”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 31 reviews

Reviews from our community

Davidlove...
Hobart, Australia
“This house is fantastic”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

Never again would I stay in a hotel in Patong after staying here, especially if you are traveling with friends.
The house is clean and modern, and the private pool area is brilliant.
One of our most relaxing days was spent by the pool drinking beer, cranking the music and getting take away finger food from the restaurant 50 meters down the road.
We found the easiest way to get around was to hire a scooter from the place next door. I'd never ridden one before so it took me about 5 minutes to get used to it but after that its a piece of cake. Hiring the scooters was one of the highlights of the trip and meant that everything was really accessible.
I found the rooms to be very comfortable and certainly didn't have any troubles sleeping. In reference to an earlier review where their was complaints of mosquitos, the only place I saw them was around the outside shower and toilet. I certainly didn't see any inside the house.
Elan is a legend and will do anything to help. He got us an amazing deal on our Phi Phi island tour which was less than half the price I paid on my last visit. One of us had a small accident on the scooters and he arranged for it to be fixed by one of the local mechanics at a really cheap price. You couldn't expect more from a property manager in my view.
All in all I rate this property 5 stars.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having a private pool with a high security fence.
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sydney-AU
Reviewed May 13, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Management Response
May 13, 2013
Adriana thank you for your kind world , it was great to meet you and
your husband , in respond to your remarks about the house , the
location of 99% of houses in Patong start from Nanai rd ,4th street
from the beach that is where the house is which is one of the best
located houses in Patong ,on the first 3 street form the beach there are only hotels and apartments so there is no full service villa with an outdoor pool closer than this house to the main night life and the mall
Yes the house is in down town center of Patong , the house located in the heart of Patong ,and Patong is a party place , and can get sometime a bit noisy like any other major downtown centers cities in the world like Manhattan , Sidney , Tokyo . The house that you stayed at cost you 200 USD a night , Yes there are 5 stars villas in Patong, but the price 600-2000 USD per night which looks like that is what you were looking for , but they are more farther away on the mountains
and when staying at this 5 star luxury villas there are no transportation markets , restaurants available close by as the house that you stayed have,just 2 minutes walk can find all you need
yes you can get at this price a nice hotel room , but again hotel room
is only 30 sqm no kitchen and no private pool , this house is a very nice house at a good price well taking care it's 150 SQ M
a 3 bedroom ,3 bathrooms large kitchen , And large living room ,and a private pool , around the house you can find anything needed as form Laundry service ,markets ,pharmacy, restaurants, motorbike and car rental , any transportation , ( any TUK TUK ride in Patong from any place will cost 200 THB not just from this house ) ,
in Thailand there is mosquitoes the time that you stayed it was
raining on and off , so in the raining season there are more
mosquitoes, the house is sprayed ,but I will make sure it is spayed
more often , good to keep windows close , the house have 5
air-conditions , I will check the air-condition in the bedroom if there is a problem, it will be fix , as you know any problem that you let me know about, fixed right away ,(too bad you did not let me know about that)
The mattress in all bedrooms are a luxury expensive mattress ,not too hard and not too soft , some like it harder and some like it softer , but until now we had never had one complain about the mattress ,
since you left we had 3 different customers at the house , all had great time and loved the house ,
Sydney-AU
Reviewed May 13, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Sweden
Reviewed March 7, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

rory_cook
Melbourne, Australia
“Truly amazing villa! Very spacious and an extraordinary view!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this villa with 4 others friends (all is 20's) for just over 4 days. The villa itself was just beautiful! As soon as you walk in, your breath is taken time and time again, thinking 'is all this really ours! The view over Patong is great, both at day and night!

All the bedrooms are huge (master size). The villa itself is split into 5 levels. The bottom level is a bedroom, which the window actually being the pool! So you can watch people swim, which was very cool (they should advertise this, as it was very cool). The only problem with the bottom room was that there is a pool room attached. It has the motor and equipment and can be loud at times.

The pool is a perfect size, but don't expect a olympic size pool. It's just right for 6 adults to drink it comfortably.

Elan the villa caretaker, was wonderful. Very helpful and friendly. He was very helpful, especially when we needed an air conditioner repaired. He even gave us a mobile phone to use for our time there.

The only real issue was the location. Even though it was a beautiful surrounding and great view, it's just a little far from Patong. Now we knew this when we booked it, but if you expect to be walking distance to places, don't be! It is up a large hill and then down a steep hill. We just got a few tuk tuk drivers numbers and called them, saving us the walk. It will cost about 300 Baht into Patong and from Patong it will cost about 400 Baht back as its hard for the tuk tuks to go up the big hill. It was also very hard to describe exactly where we were staying to the tuk tuk drivers, as it wasn't a real address as such. We just described local hotels.

All in all, if you want a quite, beautiful place to stay, this is perfect. Definitely not for the elderly or for people who don't/can't walk up steep hills. Highly recommend!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spaciousness of the villa!
Liked least: It was down the bottom of a very steep hill!
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nevada
Reviewed December 23, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Singapore
Reviewed November 9, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
$190
/ Night
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing