“Nice place to stay”

i-Kroon Cafe & Hotel
Ranked #1 of 422 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I really love this place because it's so clean and the owners are nice. This place is so hygiene and cheap. The room is full with facilities which you can be comfortable while you stay here. Nuch and Book are friendly and willing to help all of guests. I enjoyed a lot with food and coffee here. There are a lot of choices of foods and beverages you can select. Even it does not locates at the front beach but you spend short time for walking to the beach. Don't worry for crime because this place protect you by keycard for entering to each room. I do confirm for your safety when you choose to stay here. By the way don't believe me as long as you touch it by yourself. Well enjoy your trip in Patong buddies :)

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I had the most memorable stay, the staff were ever so helpful. They look every extra step to ensure you enjoyed your stay. Nuch and Book are the owners and look after you the whole time you stay. The food was amazing, always fresh and so tasty. The coffee is the best in Patong. I stayed 10 nights and wish I could have stayed more. The rooms are beautiful with all facilities, cleaned everyday and security is fantatsic. I loved that it was so close to all the shops and the nightlift district but yet still far enough away that you can enjoy the peace and quiet and just soak up the local life. Straight across the road was the shops that loacls own which was even a huge bonus. Would definately recommend staying here to anyone and will be staying there again soon.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This is my first trip to phuket. I-kroon certainly gave me a great hospitality. very clean and furnished rooms at great price. They also serving some must-try croissants. The lovely couple and mimi the boss certainly makes me feels like home. They are very friendly and could give you any assistance for your trip in phuket. Certainly a highly recommended place for you to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 21, 2013

First time i went to patong.
I've been to Patong Phuket, i live in for 2-3 day, i am interested in boutique hotel and have breakfast for me every morning,free wifi,,service laundry, car and motor bike for rent, first time for me at patong beach , i meet i-kroon coffee shop and this hotel, Although this is a small hotel, , da room so comfortable and wide, so easy go to Patong beach and da plaza, i was decided live in here, i am impressed in thai couple, they are enjoy to talk with me, so happy when their service customer, oh... And the great testy for american and thai food. I love coffee espresso i need to drink it every morn, so good smell coffee that make me fell in love da thai espresso again, they have a very big breakfast, so full every time when i eat it, feel relax every time when i go there, cuz i think they manage da coffee shop like home ,which look inside so cool, and da food ,coffee and beverage is too cheap and good testy , so i feel impressive about everything at here, i hope that one day i will comeback again, and nice to meet them, i will keep a funny time at here and hope to see u again ------> i-kroon cafe espresso and boutique hotel, thx's for service me like ur friends, hope to see ya... U r ma best friend in Patong Phuket .

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great little hotel with a cafe downstairs, very clean, great service and great food, thai and western! Book and Nut, the owners, are really helpfull with anything you need and will make your stay special, atention to detail is the word! The good size rooms are very confortable and clean and have everything you need, plus you get maid service everyday! and the best part, great value for money for what you get! Overall one of the best places to stay in phuket, if you wanna feel like home from home!

Room Tip: no stairs, so first two floors
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I think,this is da best time for ma day off, so impression in first time when i see da cafe and boutique hotel ,so happy when talk with them, da hotel is very cheap and romantic place, convenience and very very clean. The best service for this place although this is a small place but it's make me feel they kind,friendly,funny, and so safe ma life when i comin, Every morning when i get up they make me feel that i will meet da best big breakfast for heathy and so excellent testy all a both thai food and international food, when i sit in here,feel so relax and i feel full stomach every time when i have breakfast in here, and make me fresh and ready to travel around phuket, and in di evening i can walk at Patong beach very fast and go to bangla at night so i am very impression when i see ya '' i-Kroon cafe Espresso & Boutique Hotel'' hope to see u again '' and make me feel i-Kroon that in thai is mean hearty, da best everything is here,thx's for take care me like ma family, you are ma home in phuket.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I actually didn't stay at this hotel but I ate at their restaurant everyday, and I must say the service is super friendly and quick!! The food is very good and very well priced, I wish I knew about the hotel before I booked mine although I have no problems with the one I stayed at! The atmosphere and service provided feels very at home.

• Stayed: September 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Patong Mansion Hotel
Baan Malinee Bed and Breakfast
Absolute Guesthouse
Absolute Guesthouse
#5 of 422 in Patong

Been to i-Kroon Cafe & Hotel? Share your experiences!