i-Kroon Cafe & Hotel
Breezotel(Patong)
Patong @ Inn(Patong)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewschicken burritogreat friendshipthai iced teathai couplethai food isbreakfast and dinnerfree wifiamerican breakfastbig roomexcellent breakfastpatong beachevery morninglocation is greatbangla roadthailandmotorbikebaht
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I actually didn't stay at this hotel but I ate at their restaurant everyday, and I must say the service is super friendly and quick!! The food is very good and very well priced, I wish I knew about the hotel before I booked mine although I have no problems with the one I stayed at! The atmosphere and service provided feels very at home.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Talk about value for your money - this place is it!!

Besides the fantastic, helpful, funny and hart warming people running it, this place is super-clean, safe and close to everything. The rooms are big and the decor is modern and adequate: with a big bed, aircon, big bright bathroom, plenty of closet space, drawers and a table to sit down at.
If your lucky enough to book in good time(like me), you can get a room on top providing you with a view of the mountains and on the east side a spectacular sunrise over the mountain.

Are yo here to party, no problem - either take the 15 min walk to Bangla or hop on a 5 minutes - 50 bat, scooter ride. Here to shop? Well Jungceylon just 10 min walk away. The area is local, and you have a lot of local bars, small amazing kitchen and cheap massage opportunities - or maybe you just head downstairs to check out the kitchen that these guys offer - i personally recommend the chicken wrap and a almond croissant with coffee for dessert!

The cafe is always full and people are friendly and talkative - this place just attracts good people!

I stayed here for 3 months and I never wanted to go anywhere ells! If you need a second home in Phuket, Patong - This is it!!

Room Tip: - The rooms on top provides you with a great view!! - Rooms, on the east side, come with a sunrise!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Pity I didn't know about this hotel prior to booking. I came here for breakfast and drinks on the last day of my stay in Phuket. Had a great breakfast and the ikroon cocktail is a must to try!
Will book this place at my next visit in phuket.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 22, 2013

It was so nice staying i-Kroon café Espresso & Boutique Hotel. We felt happy and comfortable. Thehotel nice furniture, and the beds were so comfortable. The service was also wonderful in that they always smiled at us whenever we were leaving or returning and were so helpful.
The Owner NUCH&BOOk are young couble and they are so nice and friendly. They always recommend the interesting place in phuket.
The Our Services and Facilities of this hotel are great such as Moterbike For Rent,Coffee Shop, Air Conditioning, Free Wi-fi, safety Box, Taxi Service and etc.
I will come back again in July for 3 weeks and i recommend this hotel because they have everything for you especially the people, NUCH&BOOk, you will love them.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

What is a great place ? We were absolutely impressed by the quality of their food, drinks, great service and the fantastic atmosphere.
Book & Nuch, the owner made us feel very welcome. They are warm and genuinely friendly. We were only in Patong beach for a few days but I have never been so happy to be wrong. At i-kroon, the coffee and drinks were fantastic. I really enjoyed their food! You will get happy, relax and great friendship. I’m very happy to stay at i-Kroon . Overall the services are great, and I would highly recommend it especially to travelers who love to spend sometime over a cup of coffee. Will surely visit next time and would certainly recommend this to my family and anyone I know who will visit Patong beach.

• Stayed: July 2012