“You miss it before you've even left”

i-Kroon Cafe & Hotel
Ranked #1 of 409 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stayed here with my girlfriend for just the weekend, but the owners are such awesome people. They were basically our Thailand welcoming committee and made us feel very welcome.

The room was incredibly nice, basically brand new and ultra-modern. And how can you beat having a Disneyland trained chef cooking food right downstairs? The coffee and drinks were fantastic.

It's always a good sign when the other customers openly talk about how great the place is as soon as you start chatting with them. i-Kroon is exactly what a Guest House / Boutique Hotel should be.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tom H
There are newer reviews for i-Kroon Cafe & Hotel

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Never have tasted cafe food so tastie and delicious before :) the owners of this cafe with so much passion are the loveliest couple. They have shown so much love and hospitality that I would have to come back to Phuket just to see them and have the chance to taste and eat their yummy food again!! Very good coffee as well, can NOT complain. "CHECK IT OUT"

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Berooz
I-krooncafe Esp... P, Manager at i-Kroon Cafe & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you so much for you great review now we have some new menu for your next holiday ^^
Hope you have a good & next time please with your girlfriend ^^. take care & see you soon

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Ive been comimg to patong for 5yrs and recently discovered this little jewell
Its a combination coffee shop and small hotel on soi 8, i found by accident. its owners are
friendly and very helpful even for us seasoned pros. Tje rooms are big and very well kept,
has all the th9ngs you need for a great trip,and the food in the cafe is awsome and inexpensive.
Their burgers are even better than hardrocks!!!!!

Start your morning with a great cup of coffee or espresso and when your tired of all the craziness
you know you can go have a great dinner,drinks,game of cards or any other games that always seem to be going on,all on the cool veranda!!! If your coming to patong dont miss this opportunity to make
some new friends and stay at a great place close to all the action.

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I always enjoy visiting this cozy cafe and have a friendly talk with the young couple who manage it. They serve excellent coffee and smoothies and they make tasty sandwiches and delicious cakes too. This place always makes u feel welcome and appreciated as a guest.

• Stayed: January 2013
I-krooncafe Esp... P, Owner at i-Kroon Cafe & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, how is Denmark now ? Hope you come back to Phuket again, " 4 cappuccino & tuna sandwich & coca cola ^^" have a good day & see you next year. ^^

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been in patong all January this year this coffee shop was just few doors down from where I was staying. The owners and I have become good friends, amazing people with good hearts will go out of they way to help out with any daily stress u might encounter. Great vibe during the day they also have quick meals for lunch and breakfast and awesome coffee selection. Do go and visit I'm sure u will love the place and people.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

It was my second time in Phuket, this time I come with my Aussie friend. It was very lucky cause me & friend checked in on 25 Dec, XMAS day. Book&nuch, the owner, they made the food, Big roasted turkeys and great salads for every one. They also give me the welcome drink but many times.(we like that) We stay just 6 days but that was very wonderful time to stay with them. The room always clean and they take care you like you are family. The food is WOW, I recommend " Homemade i-kroon burger " that is very big and juiciy. Another is sandwiches cause you can choose your bread and filling. For coffee, they have the good big machine but Am not a big fan of coffee but my friend he said he addict their coffee. So I will come back to i-kroon cafe espresso for sure in Feb for a month. Me and my friend are very happy to stay with Book&Nuch. For me their are the best Young Thai people who speak English fluently. So all you will get is happy, relax and great friendship.^^

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank MacGy
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I regularly pop into i-Kroon when I'm in Patong: the food is clean and excellent and the young husband and wife who own this are super-friendly. The highlight on the menu is the i-Kroon burger and the fruit shakes they make are superb. The last day I was there they introduced their fried chicken range so I couldn't resist going for it. Better than KFC and much more atmosphere!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Hey Hamish how is going? Where are you now ? First, thank you very much for you review, we appreciate that. Now we put a little more inside the shop and also new menu. Hope to see you again and hope you get your future wife very soon, thank you so much ^^

Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments
Amari Phuket
#2 of 328 in Patong
Holiday Inn Resort Phuket
Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel

Been to i-Kroon Cafe & Hotel? Share your experiences!