“Top training school”

All 4 Diving Academy
Ranked #4 of 38 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: For over two decades, All 4 Diving Phuket is a leader in the diving industry in Thailand and is one of the most awarded PADI dive centers in the world for its excellence in the domain of professional and recreational diving education. All 4 Diving Phuket, with its world's highest distinction of PADI 5 Star CDC - Career Development Center, is the place where you will get fun, friendly atmosphere and outstanding education from our PADI Awarded Elite Instructors. We provide all range of PADI recreational and professional training courses from beginners to Instructors levels with our resident PADI Platinum Course Director Christopher Pace and our multilingual highly experienced PADI Elite Instructors team. Fun dive specialist with our own luxury diving day trip yacht, the M/V MERMAID, who will bring you to the best dive spots around Phuket - Racha Yai and Noi, Shark Point, Anemone Reef, Koh Doc Mai and the famous Phi Phi islands. All 4 Diving is also a liveaboard organizer for the Similan Islands, Richelieu Rock, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Hin Daeng, Hin Muang . We also have two liveaboards sailing around Komodo and Raja Ampat in Indonesian waters, Mermaid I and II. With the status of PADI 5 Star Career Development Center, we distinguish ourselves from the others and you will receive the quality expected for a 5 star PADI Center with our private training pool, on site accommodations, scuba diving equipment retail shop. The rating of Career Development Center is only given to the best dive centers in the world. All 4 Diving Phuket is also involved in environmental programs with local and national authorities and are an active member of the PADI Project AWARE and Go Eco Phuket. Our philosophy is to protect the environment for future generations. Our motto: "YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY"
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I chose All for Diving Academy to become a diving professional and I loved it ! First I used to work 2 months as a Divemaster Trainee and I had a coach (Dave) who really taught me as much as he could (even tips not written in the books). Then I directly took my IDC with Christophe Pace, the PADI course director of all 4 diving and within 2 weeks I got a fantastic training not only to pass my instructor exam (2 fingers in the nose as we say in French !) but also to be competent and autonomous (almost because from time to time I send a few questions to Christophe : answer within 4 hour !) in my daily work as a diving instructors in the Gili's - Indonesia. Big big Thanks to All 4 Academy team (also to the pretty women in the shop) for your great help. Without you (and also foreign languages) I would still be in France killing time behind the Fx%& desk of a F%%@ company. ps : i almost forgot it : thanks for the maintenance/hydrostatic test/visual inspection of my spare air within on week (better than : sorry mister we don't do that)

1  Thank LMF409
There are newer reviews for All 4 Diving Academy

Reviewed June 6, 2013

All 4 diving is one place which fulfills all your diving needs. Whether your a open water diver or doing your Instructors or fun diving its the place to be. I did my Instructors with Christophe Pace, the course director and subsequently MSDT. If your nervous for your Instructors, then its Christophe for you. He will ensure that you get rid of your nervousness and builds up confidence in you like he did to me while I was doing my Instructors. You don't have to worry about the results, it's there for all to see. I had the good opportunity of doing staff also with him. I thoroughly enjoyed all the experiences in All 4 diving with so much laughter and fun.
The facilities at All 4 diving are amazing. They have their own in-house pool for confined water and amazing boat for open water and fun dives. The foods on the boat is soooo good. Breakfast, lunch woh. In case you don't like the spread on the table you can always ask the on-board chef to make you something different. I don't have to talk about the staff. Obviously they have to be excellent to maintain top standards. The class rooms are top of the line and are in their resort with all the facilities. Your dive equipment need? well its there since All 4 diving have exclusive showroom for dive equipment with very competent prices. I have dived extensively in Thailand and the best place and experience I had was with All 4 diving.

So guys if your thinking of diving in Thailand, head for All 4 diving because that's the place where all your needs will be taken care of with all the fun with such a friendly staff and in case your turning pro then its Christophe you've got to go to.

Nalin

1  Thank nalin_tr
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have never been scuba diving before and was lucky enough to book a day trip with All 4 diving academy and was really impressed with the staff, boat and food served. They didn't try and sell me what I didn't need and I had a great time and can't wait to try diving now I'm back in Sydney.

1  Thank Shanaub
Reviewed April 28, 2013

After getting hooked on Diving in Phi Phi i had decided to buy some basic dive equipment for myself, the guys at Princess Divers recommended I go to see Marcus. From the minute I met him it was clear he was a knowledgeable salesman and he helped me to choose a mask and fins that fitted perfectly and at a nice price, a lot to choose from and great service.

2  Thank A_Bellen88
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Ive been to Thailand a few times and did my Open Water Course with another company 2 years before. I visited the shop to discuss my Advanced diving and was welcomed with open arms by an american guy who explained everything from price to experience to location to boats & gear!
2 day course and i was collected each day and dropped home, brekky, lunch and snacks provided along with water and soft drink. Friendly staff on the boat and AMAZING instructors. All very friendly and helpful. My own instructor Jenny was the best ive ever been with and all the others spoke to me on breaks from diving sharing their experiences and helping me with any questions i had. Great atmosphere and make you feel very welcome into their "diving family" Even after my course they invited me to a BBQ for the Thai New Year. Will defo dive with this company again and highly recommend them!

1  Thank Shani_1990