Novotel Phuket Vintage Park
$124
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
$94
$88
$171
$154
  • Breakfast included
$96
Hotels.com
$105
The Bliss South Beach Paton(Patong)(Great Value!)
$67
Amari Phuket(Patong)
$110
$94
2,342 results
All reviewspool barsquare restaurantbalance spaaccor memberpatong beachhuge swimming poolguest relationsbangla roadkids roomamazing poolprivate jacuzzipool access roomnovotel phukethappy hourbuffet breakfastspecial thanksmini mart
Reviewed March 1, 2014

An absolutely fabulous two weeks stay at Novotel Vintage Park. Great central location with everything in walking distance. Tasty food in hotel & surrounding eateries. Friendly& helpful staff. We were invited to the cocktail party which was a lovely bonus. Made good use of the Happy Hour cocktails at the pool bar. Cannot wait to return to this awesome hotel. Keep up the good work Novotel.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Sunshinebabes40
NPVP, Manager at Novotel Phuket Vintage Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Sunshinebabes40,

Thank you deeply for this "Fantastic" Review about your recent stay with us. Glad to hear that you cannot wait to return back with us.

I just show your feedback with my team and you should have seen their reaction. They had a big smile on their faces and all congratulate each others. What a great way to have them work even more harder.

Sunshinebabes40, we looking forward to welcome you back in your preferred resort and do not hesitate to contact me directly at h8099-rd@accor.com for any further inquiries.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

we went to 5 hotels in Thailand and that was the worst and not worthy of money ....not clean, the rooms are not wide, bad customer service, the worst breakfast with so so few choices, for example they only add one type of cheese, the food tastes so bad,,,we got sick from there food,,what type of hotel is that?
the reception team are not speaking a good english.....we complained because of our room it was so so bad....they said they are going to change it and nothing happened so when we complained again they changed the room and it was our last day....
btw some rooms doesn't even have bath tub
the only good thing is the pool and it has a good service there.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sara M
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I have been in the hotel with my friend for 12 nights. The room 2204 was in very good condition, good size with lovely balcony. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel recognize my gold Accor status and they invited me and my friend as VIP guest to cocktail party. It was lovely time with some drinks, snacks, live music and Thai dancing. The hotel is very good located; only 10 minutes to crazy Bangla Road, only 3 minutes to north part of the Patong beach, where the beach is most beautiful and not so crowded. I liked the large hotel pool. I have only one negative experience, where hotel need some improvements; the cleanliness in the breakfast area. Every morning, when I come to breakfast, I found a lot of dirty glasses and plates in the line prepared to be used. All other things where great and I will come definitely back to Novotel Vintage Park Phuket. Thanks for the great vacations.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank BKK1000

Dear BKK1000,

Thank you very much for your review and share your experience with millions of others.

Value our best customers is part of our DNA and that's why we have created our "Le Club Lounge". Inside, beside the benefits, you will find a full dedicated team at your assistance.
Our VIP cocktail is held every friday and it was fantastic to have you come.

The location of our hotel is great as is the swimming pool. 2000 sqm of water in the heart of Patong Beach is quite amazing.

Your comment about the breakfast is duly noted and rest assured that our Executive Chef as well as our Food & Beverage Manager has been investigate on this matter. Thank you for taking this to our attention.

BKK1000, we looking forward to welcome you back in your preferred resort and do not hesitate to contact me directly at h8099-rd@accor.com for any further inquiries.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Our holiday did not start well but finished quite well.

My mother booked my holiday via the Novotel website and paid in full with her credit card. I then received an email requesting I present that exact credit card on arrival. We contacted Novotel explaining this was not possible. We had to fill in forms and photocopy Mums credit card (they wanted front and back photocopied but for security my Mum only did the front) and we emailed them back. They then confirmed the booking & all was ok. But when I arrived late at night after travelling for 17 hours to get there, there was a big drama at check in because I did not have the exact credit card that paid for the holiday. They went on and on about it. Demanding that my mother now photocopy her passport and fax it to them immediately the next morning. Mum thought it was too risky to do this.

My mother sent them 4 emails and a Facebook message over 3 days, trying to find out what their problem was - but they rudely did not answer any of her messages. They just kept harassing me by ringing my room and shoving letters under my door and requesting I report to reception. In frustration she put a review on Trip Advisor and suddenly they were very efficient. They then contacted her immediately and also requested that I contact her and ask her to remove the review. They have still not explained why they did not reply to any of her other messages. They seem to have some serious communication issues. They also seemed to be offering inducements in order to have the bad review deleted. The review was an honest account of what had occurred.

We had also booked the hotel bus to collect us from the airport - and this was confirmed in an email from the hotel. However the bus did not turn up to collect us and after waiting for over 1 hour, we had to catch a taxi to the hotel. They claim there was bad traffic due to an accident, however we were the only people left at the airport - everyone else got picked up by their hotel. This is simply not good enough, and a very bad first impression.

After the Trip Advisor review they then offered us a free airport transfer at the end of our holiday and a free Valentines Day dinner, which we gratefully accepted.

The hotel is in a good location and the pool is magnificent. Happy Hour in the pool bar was great value every afternoon. The 7Eleven store in the hotel is the same prices as the street which is good. The rooms were a good size and had a nice outlook.

If they did not hassle me about the credit card over a holiday which was pre-paid in full, and if the bus had of turned up to collect us - it would have been a great holiday all round.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kirby W

Dear Kirby W,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us and I would like to apologize once more for the 2 issues.

We indeed send the Van to the Airport but it was sadly caught up in a bad traffic and didn't arrive on time. That is why I personally instruct my Duty Manager the very next morning to offering you the transfer back to the airport.

As for the credit card payment authorization, we have been very clear in our instruction. However your mother didn't gave us all the necessary documents usually required but the fact that the reservation team decided to accept it wasn't passed on to our front desk team and lead to this misunderstanding.

Nevertheless and as discussed when we meet in our Le Club Lounge, I was glad to hear that you have enjoyed the rest of your stay and hope that you will remember only the best side of your stay.

Kirby W, in closing, thank you for highlighting the service and attitude areas where we can obviously improve upon as I strongly believe that feedback is the key to success. Nonetheless, I would like to once more offer my deepest apologies. Do not hesitate to contact me directly at h8099-rd@accor.com and it will be my pleasure to tailor made your next journey with us.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Book it, definitely! Not only is the best resort in Patong Beach or even in the whole Phuket but also the service cannot be better. They take care of anything you need and make your stay special. We had problems with the pick up service with another tour operators and they called and make the necessary arrangements for us to enjoy the excursions. We were sick and they called asking if we needed anything and even more, Ms. Rose sent us flowers to the room with a note. In addition, thanks to Larah Jane we could download the pictures from our camera and iPhone into a USB disk, and she helped us with everything. And if you want to go around, the taxi service of the Resort is cheaper than the price that you can find in the street (tuk tuk and not authorized taxi). A must is the amazing variety of food for breakfast, I still miss it. I have no doubt, I will repeat with Novotel Vintage. And I was so so happy with them that I asked to be a member of Accor group, so that you can get discounts and have great deals. We just can say, THANK YOU NOVOTEL STAFF!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Meji M,

Thank you so much for this "Excellent" review. Glad that you have more than enjoyed your stay with us and welcome to Le Club Accor Hotels, the loyalty card from Accor.

First of all, we hope that you are feeling better now and it is all but a souvenir now. I would like to express all my gratitude to you in regards to the details mentioned on your review. Personalized service is what we strive for and I am glad that have mentioned Rose and Jane for their hard work. They were so happy when reading your review.
A very important tips for all reviewers, be careful using the unauthorized taxi as mentioned by Meji M. They are belonging to private owner and that is the reason why we cannot recommend them as a safe transportation. . Our subcontracted transportation company is very efficient and guarantees you a quality of service.

Meji M, we looking forward to welcome you back in your preferred resort and do not hesitate to contact me directly at h8099-rd@accor.com for any further inquiries.