“Great venue with first rate staff and facilities.”

Novotel Phuket Vintage Park
Ranked #7 of 319 Hotels in Patong
Cessnock, Australia
“Great venue with first rate staff and facilities.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

After a long flight and transfer it was a pleasure to be greeted by friendly staff and to be told we had been upgraded. This hotel is perfect for families as it has the best pool you could ever see at a resort and has never ending activities for parents and children. The location whilst not in the centre of the Bangla Rd entertainment strip is only a short walk away and is surprisingly peaceful and quiet. Finally, the staff are absolutely first rate and can not do enough to help. We would like to mention both May and Mia in particular. In all this hotel comes highly recommended especially for families.

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Bigmac2801

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (389)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Adelaide, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Hotel is lively and lots of party goers. Pool is really good and ground floor (ours) rooms have direct access. Watch out with young children. Other rooms OK. Good bar and staff friendly, especially bar tender in piano area. Enjoyed our stay.
Phuket is always interesting and our friends (first timers) enjoyed Phi Phi and Phang Nga trips. Tip- Visit Phi Phi village, not just the famous beach. Pick a speed boat tour that does this.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

1 Thank kfpswr
Melbourne Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

First time stayed in this hotel.
Friendly and helpful staff in particular the reception
Fairly new hotel with clean and comfortable room with free Wi-Fi. Good place for dinner in the hotel
Excellent location close to beach and the main shopping street.

Room Tip: Choose room near the reception and overlooking the pool
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Prior arriving to Phuket, it was tough for us to choose the best resort for our stays. Finally, we booked this resort, and didn't regret it. We were greeted by the friendly front desk staff that checking on the guests to make everyone feels like home. Got the superior king room, bed is comfortable, but the hard pillow was really too hard to sleep on it. Overall no complaints for the room. Breakfast, there always a mixture of western and Asian foods, so you won't felt bored after the first day. Never tried the buffet dinner, maybe our next trip.

The resort basically located in the heart of Patong, you can find all the actions within minutes of walking. 3 minutes to the beach, 10 minutes to the Jungceylon mall, 1- 2 minutes to the massage parlor, travel agents, restaurants, and convenient shops.

You can arrange the tours with agents outside the resort, however we had our tours arranged by the resort as we want to customize it according to our timing and needs. Overall, we had a pleasant and relax trip in Phuket even though the weather wasn't predictable due to the wet season.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank wanzhung
Amsterdam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Is was a very good hotel with a excellent location close the beach and close to Banglaroad night life area. Staff was very friendly and were always ready to assist me anything I asked them!
The breakfast buffet was wonderfull with a wide range of products and juices. Likewise, dinner buffet was excellent in very single way! Furthermore, the lobby bar had a great ambiance with friendly staff and live music.
We were also invited for the VIP cocktail party on Friday which was an amzing experience with high quality cocktails.
Regarding the rooms; They are spacious, modern and they are cleaned twice a day.

Special thanks to Rose and Michael for the perfect service and hospitality! You truely made it a one of a kind experience!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank Moes S
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

My friend and I stayed for 3 nights in this hotel and we had a wonderful experience in Novotel Vintage Park. The pool is definitely a big highlight of the hotel and it didn't disappoint us. The staff were polite and the check in and out process went smoothly for us.

Some points for improvement though:
- They charge 40 baht for a pool game in the hotel bar. Although the price is reasonable, I strongly feel that the game should be free.
- We wanted to take a local bus to phuket town but was dismissed by the receptionist on duty as "only for the locals, no one takes them" and she couldn't give more information on where to take the bus etc. I was quite bothered by this as I thought she could at least try to find out more about it from other staff before dismissing us totally. We did in the end took the local bus to phuket town.

Besides the 2 small points above, I will definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank seekays
Chandigarh, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and guess what the hotel gave us , some friendly cockroaches for our comfortable stay. When I complained the same to the housekeeping they never showed up.
On our return in the evening a dead cockroach was lying on the floor of the washroom. I was so upset on this as I had my child traveling with me I had gone to the reception to complain regarding the same to arrange the housekeeping to get it cleaned but they also took 20 minutes to understand. What else should I comment there was a cigarette bud lying on the floor right below the desk which was so much visible.
The check-in process was extremely hopeless and slow and unwelcoming. They claim to be a 4 star resort but trust me they have nothing to offer except the location which at the end i started to feel it very noisy. Food is also just ok , breakfast is again the same , the hostess look frustrated and again unwelcoming and I also felt that all the employees have a rude attitude except a steward serving in the pool area in the evening shift. Breakfast spread is also weak. I was so helpless that actually I have nothing to comment positive about the hotel. I am really feeling bad but I am also attaching some pics of worn out and torn towels which were given during our stay. Washroom amenities very poor and sub standard and we didn't dare to ask for anything else as we know it will take aged to come.
Yes this one is very surprising I asked for 3 wine glasses in my room and guess what the answers we got, I called the room service they told me that I cannot understand please call housekeeping they also did not understand so finally we called the front desk and they said we charge 50 Bhat for the glasses, I was amazed to see a hotel charging for empty glasses and they claim themselves as a 4 star hotel. My complaints are endless and really don't want to continue further

• Stayed May 2013