Novotel Phuket Vintage Park
$123
The Bliss South Beach Paton(Patong)(Great Value!)
$67
Agoda.com
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$74
$71
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
$93
$110
$93
$95
2,340 results
All reviewspool barsquare restaurantbalance spaaccor memberpatong beachhuge swimming poolguest relationsbangla roadkids roomamazing poolprivate jacuzzipool access roomnovotel phukethappy hourbuffet breakfastspecial thanksmini mart
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Located at northern end of town, not very far from main beach and very central to town activities, very nice room overlooking pool area. Highly recommend the spa/massage which was of very high quality. Most surprised a lot of the staff were unable to actually speak or understand Thai. Very friendly and helpful staff throughout the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We have travelled to many countries and stayed in lots of hotels, we arrived at the Novotel and we were met by Eric who gave a us friendly greeting and a cold fragrant towel which was so nice after the long air flight, for the extent of our stay hotel staff were friendly and could not do enough to make our stay a pleasant one. We left our credit card at the ATM and the tour desk went out of their way to call the bank and organise a pick up at a bank after the card was retrieved from the ATM machine. Tour desk organised excellent trips as staff had been on the trips and advised which trip was good value for your money, tour guild spoke clear english and the food was excellent. We loved the swim up bar from our room, thanks Novotel for a great stay I would recommend the hotel to anyone travelling to Phuket from Australia

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank evelyn124
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was with friends in such hotel but I shall say that service was poor.
At the bar we had to call several time before to be served and once ordered they brought a wrong cocktail. The last evening I had dinner at the restaurant (buffet) but most of the containers and dishes were already empty. Twice I found the bath towels dirty.
The room was ok, but if I will come back to Patong I will not choose again it. All the people tried to be warm and kind but to me is an average hotel where you are just a number

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Stefano006
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Pros: Close to lots of restaurants and beach. "Shopping centre" nearby advertised not what I expected. greeted with a refreshing towel and cool drink on checking-in & a plate of fruits in room- nice touches. Your bed will be re-made beautifully with an orchid on the first night only.

Cons: No porter on my arrival. You'll find one after you lug your luggage up to check-in level. Insisted - really insisted - I fill in another A-Club application despite already having told them I am a member which may or may not lead to daily calls whilst I was overseas, hence roaming calls added to my bill. Unimpressed with Accor for this spamming. Incessant calls.Be warned!
For a beach resort, rooms not cleaned properly. They should have an external tap for us to wash off before entering their premises.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Li C
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I had the very best service in a fantastic hotel. The staff went out of their way to provide excellent service and nothing was a bother. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. They organised return transfers from the airport and our tours as well. Overall we had a most enjoyable holiday and will be returning in the near future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family