Novotel Phuket Vintage Park
$124
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
$113
$88
$96
Hotels.com
The Bliss South Beach Paton(Patong)(Great Value!)
$61
$86
$70
  • Breakfast included
2,343 results
All reviewspool barsquare restaurantbalance spaaccor memberpatong beachhuge swimming poolguest relationsbangla roadkids roomamazing poolprivate jacuzzipool access roomnovotel phukethappy hourbuffet breakfastspecial thanksmini mart
Reviewed June 24, 2012

stayed at this place for a night after staying the first few nights at the older novotel & wished that we had picked the vintage over the other one.the novotel kalim was absolutely great but the vintage is way more convenient to shops & restaurants. just a short walking dstance to jungceylon. the pool is gorgeous that when my husband saw it,he almost thought of cancelling a tour we had scheduled that day so he can enjoy the place as it was our last day in phuket & had an early flight the next day... one thing im
not so happy about is when i reqstd for a take away breakfast box because we had to leave early & all we had were breads & fruits..wasnt particularly impressed as we had paid for a buffett breakfast & didnt really got anything closer to what we paid in the box..overall though experience was good.would dfinitely recommend the place 100%

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank roxannedevalois
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We recently stayed for 5 nights. We had booked a standard room, but on arrival we were upgraded to a deluxe. The rooms are lovely, with a very small balcony. The batroom well appointed with a spacious shower and seperate corner bath. Of course everything is clean and fresh as it is brand new. We liked the turndown service at nght and the fact that they replaced wet washcloths.
The breakfast was good with lots of choice, a special thanks to Tosh in the restaurant....every morning he would make our little boy Noah the best hot chocolate in the world! He is very pleasant and excellent at his job as is Krystal in the kids club.
I had a massage at the spa and it was wonderful. They had a 50% off special ( I wouldn't have paid full price though.....very pricey)
The pool area is something special, really big, nice and clean, plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas.
My only gripe about this place was the fact that our very special Thail friend came to see us by the pool and went for a swim with us and one of the Filipino staff (really sorry, can't remember her name-very sour looking) rudely told us he had to leave or pay 1000 baht to swim!!!!! We have never heard anything so ludicrous in our lives. Our friend was made to feel uncomfortable and we were really annoyed. We were in THAILAND remember, not Australia or the Filippines for that matter.....
He did not come into our room, he simply sat by the pool and took a swim. There was hardly anyone around at the time and he certainly wasn't offending anyone......
What seemed to get overlooked was the 4 Aussie girls drinking all day at the pool bar flashing there boobs at people..........
I don't get it.
This was almost enough to really spoil our time at the Novotel, so my husband asked to speak to the manager or otherwise we would cancel the other 2 bookings we had made for Sept (for friends) and Jan (for family).
She promptly arrived and said the staff had made a mistake.......and that our friend could swim and pay maybe a few hundred baht. But the damage was already done...too late.
I asked if my sister and children had come for a swim would they be charged 1000 baht each or was it the fact that our friend was THAI.....she could not answer this.

Overall the hotel was still not finished, but the pool and rooms are nice (noisy with people slamming doors) though. I personally would not like to stay in high season as it would be very busy. Would I stay again, probably not!! Although location is great!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank parkers
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We stayed here in may for 2 weeks. First arrived, it was the Wow factor... Filipino & thai staff fantastic... Very helpful, polite & funny. We had two rooms next to each other on level 6 when we arrived. Our air con kept on breaking down so we were moved & upgraded to a deluxe room on the 5th level. This ment away from my children & closer to the noisy workers during the day, I.e using power tools & banging. Not good. Alittle annoyed. The most disappointing part was, the walls were paper thin... We could hear the people next door.. Coughing, talking & there tv blasting. You could never have a quiet night when the room was occupied next door nor sleep in because of the workers... We did our washing down the road because there washing service was too expensive..... The food was great & the kids club was operating even though my son was the only child there... Thank you to crystal... The pool is fantastic... Great swim up bar... Happy hour great.... Beautiful resort overall... Great location, 10 mins to the mall & 5 mins to the beach. Stay away from the guys on the scooters when your walking up the road, they will come up to you & try & give you a scratchie, they are selling, "Holidays" It's a scam.... On checking out we were disgusted when the male staff member asked us to finalize our accomodation bill.., what bill?"we had paid previously prior to arrival... & to tell us No, I believe my girls...... Sorry owner but we NOT paying twice.... He checked & come back & said ok, No apology.... Rude...... Overall "Novotel", my children loved the resort & was great for our family vacation, memories & experiences. You did provide excellent service.. Thank you.
Lisa.

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank Beduhn77
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Give this Hotel a chance. Now nearing completion with minimal interference to guests and as compensation some excellent rates are available on Accor website. Food is outstanding and very well priced.Free Internet has good reception. Both the Thai and Philipine staff offer excellent service. Well located only 10 minutes walk to Junge Celeyon and Bangla road, 5 minutes to beach. Enormous pool is the centre piece of the hotel, plenty of room for guests to swim or play. If you are prepared for occasional noise and disruption during daylight hours you will get greet value for money and a very enjoyable experience.

Room Tip: Pay a little more and enjoy the swim out room with outside spa.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Bruno035
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stayed here in June, and we were travelling with 10 guests in total. I would have to say was one of the best resorts we have stayed in. The pool was huge, food was outstanding, but most of all the Filipino staff at the pool bar and the restaurant, and day spa were outstanding. They made our stay one to remember, and our children have gained many happy memories from these staff members.

I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. Its affordable, the food at the restaurant was priced the same as on the street, and the elegant day spa was a third of what we would pay here in Australia, amazing massages.

I went with low expectations as it was only new and work still going on, but have to say was super impressed.

If I had to comment negatively, I would have to say that the reception at front of house needs improvment. Put the awesome filipino staff members there, and you will have much better results.

We were emailed 8pm the night before check-in to be told that our family room was not finished, and we would all have to squeeze into one room. I had to ring Thailand and try to explain myself for half an hour how it was not fair to put me into one room with 2 adults and 3 children at the last minute. Anyway, they said after much confusion that they would give me two rooms interconnecting so I was happy with that.

We checked in at midnight, with 3 kids very tired and grumpy from travelling all day, and it took about an hour to check in. They looked so lost and unsure. I felt the staff were also not too friendly, but understand they are probably all learning at this new hotel.

If I was to return to Phuket, I would return here again without a doubt.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family