“Best diving in Phuket”
Review of Love Diving Phuket

Love Diving Phuket
Ranked #3 of 38 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Phuket Diving Shop PADI Dive Center.If you are looking for diving in Phuket. Contact us Love Diving Phuket via the email or visit our shop located at Ocean Plaza Bangla Patong Beach Phuket Thailand. We have a full range of Scuba Diving trips in and around Phuket available. We offer private PADI courses and private fun diving trips with the best price and the best deal.
Phuket, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best diving in Phuket”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I did my Advanced Open Water with Edo Love Diving Phuket. Everything went well as the plan I went on the day trip to Phi Phi Is. Shark Point and King Cruiser wreck. The boat is great, food is really good, and all the crews are very helpful.

But the best thing is the instructor Edo. He make sure the course running very smooth pick up on time, equipment set up great and not just that he also gives me a lots of good tips to be a good diver I get to use dive computer for first time. This diving trip is the best trip I had done so far on my log J.

Not enough word to describe Brilliant job Love Diving!!!

I strongly recommend to everyone who plan to dive in Phuket

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank Bojanv3
Edo K, Owner at Love Diving Phuket, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for your review. Keep on diving and we see you again soon.

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“ok... but....”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

i use tripadvisor a lot and guess it'll be fair to post my real experience... diving in phuket usually its just a big group into a big boat (20+ ppl) and then take 1+ hr to the dive site. this is the first time i dive in phuket (but been diving in other parts of thailand, malaysia, and indonesia) - everything on the boat was good, food was good, was clean, had washroom and shower. the instructor was good and patient as i was finishing up my open water course. however, when we got up the water after the dive, we were basically stranded in the middle of the ocean for like 15-30 minute waiting to be "saved" as we went too far from the boat because of the current.. honestly it was not a good experience although he kept an eye for us and we had our bcd inflated it was safe but it was just a not good experience trying to swim against the current back to the boat for 15 min but no progress no matter how hard we tried, we were getting further and further..and then ... finally the boat sees us and take the speed boat over to "save" us.
overall, patient and helpful instructor and good nice dive shop...just maybe need to be more careful about currents and bring us to better dive sites.. as the dive sites.. sucked compared other places ive been. and dont let divers be stranded anymore as its relaly not a good experience... got sunburned too :(

but they are realy safe and paitent nice good instructor...

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Charling C
Edo K, Owner at Love Diving Phuket, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for your review and thank you so much to let us know how your day went we try our best to book you on the good dive sites for your training with our private instructor who have experienced on the area. As for your concern we now will pass you review to the boat operator that you were on that day to make sure no waiting time on the surface can happen again.

As for Love Diving we very pleased to hear that our instructor did a great job regarding safety and customers’ service.

We look forward that we can show you different dive sites in Phuket for your next returned trip.
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Dive Shop In Phuket”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Love diving is the best diving shop around in phuket. we did lots of survey and research around others phuket dive shop before we decided to join "Love Diving"

1. Excellent customers service!
2. Fantastic package! (Very flexible)
3. Great and spontaneously cheap price for everything! (Package, Equipment)
4. Fun group of people! (Extremely friendly)
5. Great experience and knowledgeable qualified instructors! (Very patient)

Just join them.. everything will be taken care of.. all made it easy with joining "Love Diving Phuket"

Visited October 2013
1 Thank BoonXan
Edo K, Owner at Love Diving Phuket, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for nice review and Congratulation for you Open Water Certification. We will let your instructor that he did great job. We look forward to your next time diving with us again.

Love Diving Phuket
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Everything taken care of”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Love Diving is one of seemingly hundreds of dive shops in Patong, let alone the rest if Phuket. Their attention to detail, customer service and professionalism really set them apart and made my dive experience one of the most enjoyable I've ever had.
After being picked up at my hotel and bused to the dock with other companies' divers, I began to notice the quality of service I was actually getting.
My dive master Will linked up with me and from there all I had to concern myself with we're the dives. The equipment was properly sized, serviced, cleaned and already on the boat. He did a great job teaching and explaining things promptly yet thoroughly helping me on my way to my advanced open water certification.
I didn't have to worry about any of the logistics involved with getting me in the water, I was along for the ride and it was very enjoyable. I hope to dive with them again and will recommend this dive shop to anyone planning to dive Phuket.

2 Thank Lockwood64D
Edo K, Owner at Love Diving Phuket, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for your nice review for us and congratulation on your Advanced Certification. We will let Will know that he did great job and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Love Diving Team
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Diving & Snorkeling with Love Diving Phuket”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I plan my trip to Phuket and plan to do some snorkeling there. I visited Love Diving Phuket and booked my snorkeling trip with them as I not sure if I like to dive. But they talked me to it then I decided to try Scuba Diving and Its was awesome. The best thing i do for my trip to Phuket is to Scuba Diving. The instructor was very patient give me so much attention and make thing easy and smooth. I will come back and get my PADI license soon.

I strongly recommend Love Diving Phuket for anyone who want to do Scuba Diving in Phuket.

Visited August 2013
Edo K, Owner at Love Diving Phuket, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for your great review and glad to hear that you enjoyed Diving. We look forward to your returned and dive with us again.

Love Diving Team