“Knowledgeable Instructors for a Awesome Experience”
Review of Love Diving Phuket

Love Diving Phuket
Ranked #3 of 38 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Phuket Diving Shop PADI Dive Center.If you are looking for diving in Phuket. Contact us Love Diving Phuket via the email or visit our shop located at Ocean Plaza Bangla Patong Beach Phuket Thailand. We have a full range of Scuba Diving trips in and around Phuket available. We offer private PADI courses and private fun diving trips with the best price and the best deal.
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was my first visit to Phuket along with friends and we had a great time. We had booked with Love Diving for our dives with 3 instructors as all 6 of us were first time divers. We had a great trip starting from a charter boat including breakfast and lunch on the boat for us. The instructors were very good in guiding us about the complete details one should be aware of for diving first time. The equipment was also very good.The instructors made us feel so comfortable that there was no fear of going in the water and after the first dive the experience was totally out of the world.
For all the dives we had instructors with us.
Overall if I had to go for another dive in phuket Love Diving would surely be my choice.

1  Thank Ajit1984
There are newer reviews for Love Diving Phuket

Reviewed October 7, 2012

HI FRIENDS ,
The Best Thing That could happen while walking On Bangla Street was , we found out the Scuba diving Shop , It was A Blessing In Disguise for us . Over here we met EDO < The Man for Scuba Diving , a warm Personality he is and thats where when we decideed we are heading for Scuba Diving with EDO , the way he Briefed us about the dive , helped us remove our fear factor , so the next day on OCT 3,2012 , I ALONG with my my other friends were ready for the BIG day .
EDO picked us up from our Hotel at sharp 7.30 am and we were on our way for the most awaited beautiful moments of our life .
along with EDO we were joined by two more of his employees PEE and NAN , both of them equivalent scuba divers like EDO .
Our Boat ride was for 1hour 30 mins to the main island for scuba diving , on the way we were shown videos for basic scuba diving and also briefed with few underwater signal , which is veryimportant as it is the only way of communication.
we were paired with our insytructors , and now the BIG STEP had to be taken too see the AQUA LIFE ....tell you nothing can be compared with the life that you see below the colours of the Fishes the Corals its mesemerising for us its all together a different world , but for all this that BIG STEP from the Boat is importatnt , and that big step was possible Only Beacuse of Our Instructors , they had helped us build that confidence within us .
i still remember a friend of mine had gone down he was bit uncomfortable down due to some reason our fellow instructor took him up , this incidence must have taken place at least 3-4 times but NAN our instructor was quite helpfull in motivation him and in the end , my friend was comfortable with the gadgets and Breathing was ok for him , Then we went down .
Belive me , my friend is still Oblige for the Hospitality the TEAM has shown in Training us and motivationg us , Had it not been with this Guys it would have been Not possible for us too see Such A Beautiful World .
' DIVE TO LIVE ' and trust me you wont repent , and with EDO and his team there is no Doubt that you would regret a moment .

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Myself and my friends had the pleasure of diving with Love Diving on a recent trip to Phuket. We decided to do our adventure certification and it couldn't have been better. The instructors where first rate, patient and took time to explain everything. There knowledge of the local dive sites meant we also got to see a lot more than usual and they took time to explain the area we were diving in detail. We dived at King Cruiser wreck, Shark Point and Koh Doc Mai and it was an excellent day out for us. A very professional team and one that I'd highly recommend if you are diving in Phuket. I will be going back to them to do my Advanced Certification for sure.

1  Thank bdsmyth
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband found on internet about Love Diving. He had a series of mail exchanges with these guys and then we decided to go for diving through Love Diving. Their response was real quick over mail. They picked us from the hotel and took to Patong bay where from we went to Racha Yai island by a min-ship. Facilities were good. We had a very good instructor named Neil. He showed us a video that explained about Scuba diving then while we were heading to the island he briefed us everything about diving. We were first timers and we don't even know swimming. But Neil took care of everything. Instructors will guide you under water and will help you in all aspects. Staffs are very friendly too. I will recommend Love Diving for sure.

1  Thank Sibani414
MattyM1, Manager at Love Diving Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Thank you very much for your review. We will let Neil(Instructor) know that he did great job. And hope to see you back here diving with us again.

Edo&Tea

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My wife and I went to Kata beach in Phuket in July for a week. Before we went on our holiday we had decided to go diving and considered a PADI Open Water certificate. After a quick search on the internet we found Love diving Phuket. They had a great deal at that moment and we contacted them to get more information. We found that they were professional and it sounded very organized. After we arrived in Phuket we met with the team from Love Diving-great people. They picked us up and dropped us off every day from the hotel for the three days we did the course and they provided us with food and drinks during the course.
We had two good days of diving and was not afraid or felt unsafe at any time during the diving. We had a great experience diving in Thailand and can only recommend Love Diving Phuket.
Enjoy

1  Thank LDA1980

Thank you for your review. And hope to see you back for your next PADI course.

Edo & Tea