“So much fun!”

and up
Rollerball Zorbing in Phuket
Ranked #3 of 15 Fun & Games in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: WATER ZORBING! - Come join us till 6pm and have the best time of your life. Picture this - You, a friend, 40 liters of WATER, a big plastic ball and a hill. Capable of catering for parties of 40 people at a time and also single riders. Discounts available through our website. Free transfer to and from Rollerball in Patong area.
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We went this morning- around 10:30. I really recommend going at this time as we had the place to ourselves for about an hour. You could either do one role for 950 baht or unlimited for 1600 baht. I recommend going unlimited. It was so much fun and the guys were really nice. I do think that it is a bit too expensive though. We will definitely come back next time we are in phuket. And while you're there, try planking!! Advice- wear a t-shirt or something because the zip can hurt.

3  Thank Ailsam22
in 40 reviews
"phuket"
in 92 reviews

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Went with couple mates and had a few shots down the hill together and with others. its pretty cool i did it in australia on the gold coast the phuket one is more fast and steep so i felt it created a better rush.
Enjoyyyy

4  Thank BENS1988
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is a fun thing to do to pass some time, it is 1 of the outdoor things you can do when it is slightly raining since you will be in a ball with water anyway.

We went on a weekend which the driver said that people normally sleep and spend time with their family on weekends after a long week of work. There was nobody at Rollerball when we arrived so we were able to have a turn quickly.

We were not sure if we were going to like it or if it will be a pleasant experience (might feel nauseous afterwards etc), went for a roll and it was fun, it is a very short ride so it would be better to get an unlimited pass if you are with a group. I was with my partner so 1 roll was enough since we only had 2 full days for activities before flying off to Bangkok.

In a good location, for such an activity, i thought it would be in an isolated area but its not far off from Patong and is still considered close as we were coming from Karon. Best to wear a tshirt and/or boardshorts when you go as the ride may scratch or bruise you from rolling all the time and your body seems to move and you don't stay in 1 spot for the whole time.

It was a fun roll and I would recommend this to families and groups, they will also give you a life jacket so no need to worry about the kids. If you book online, you can get 100baht off the booking. 1 roll is about 950 baht without the discount, they have a website so its best to check it out first incase prices change.

3  Thank Nat W
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I'm adding to the review below - was an amazing night which will stick in the mind for a long time to come. The owner Alex was a great help in organising the night party for us - bonfire, lanterns, glow sticks, music and more!!!! So glad I tried it and I'll definitely be organising another event with Rollerball before I leave Phuket. Thanks a million :)

3  Thank classiccontemporary