“Great massage for a good price”

International Green Mint Massage
Ranked #23 of 89 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Nanai area of Patong Beach, IGM Massage offers our customers relaxing moments with a range of different authentic massages, especially Thai massage. We place emphasis on quality massages at reasonable prices.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I received a full aromatherapy massage for 90minutes each for a total of 1000 bhat. The ladies were very professional and courteous, the room was small but air conditioned and the massages were heavenly. Considering how many hundreds of massage places there are around, i'm glad we went to this one and would go there every day if I could! Very relaxing.

4  Thank Sarah C
"phuket"
in 13 reviews
"spa"

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My wife and I went here about 7 times. The massage was excellent and very professional. The owners were very friendly and they spoke English quite well. We had some nice chats over tea! Would have gone more if we were there longer!

3  Thank Atulya B
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I was very happy that i travelled the extra distance up Nanai Rd and Noy is the lady to ask for - Number 1 in Patong

3  Thank Terry C
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Read the review and went for a try. It was a nightmare. Not even close to what I expect. Never going back there again.

2  Thank tn1981