“Heaven!!”

International Green Mint Massage
Ranked #23 of 86 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Nanai area of Patong Beach, IGM Massage offers our customers relaxing moments with a range of different authentic massages, especially Thai massage. We place emphasis on quality massages at reasonable prices.
Reviewed January 13, 2013

During our 4 days trip at Phuket, my bf and I went to Sweet Lemongrass Massage during our first day and went to Int’l Green Mint Massage 3 days in a row.

The first time it took us a while to look for this place. It took us 15-20 mins walk from the Patong beach. (On Soi Nai Nai (Nai Nai Road) at the roundabout go straight up the hill, pass by Simply Restaurant on your left. When you see Seeka Hotel, IMG are just in front on your left.)
We were lucky to meet with the owner/mger Lisa at Int’l Green Mint Massage. Lisa is kind and professional. The staffs are nice. This place is nice and clean. The massage is excellent. The price is reasonable. We love the two hour combo massage with a facial for 750B.

Lisa always called a taxi for us after the massage (taxi costs 300B to Karon.) This taxi driver, Alex, speaks decent English, and he drove us around with his new Camry at Patong and Karon like a private hired without extra charge. We spent good 3 days with Alex and felt like a king. He is always on call and would pick us whenever at wherever we need a ride, and stop whenever we wanted a quick stop for photos/street food. Alex offered beyond excellent service!!
(The taxi costs us 1800B from the airport to Karon on our first day, while it costs us 800B with Alex!!)

Lisa, we miss you!! A LOT!!!

6  Thank SassyStussy

Reviewed December 20, 2012

If you want a (reasonably) cheap massage in a simple massage shop with no atmosphere or ambiance then you could come to Green Mint but you could also go to many other places that are just the same all over Patong. We found it quite difficult to locate but didn't mind the walk because it was so highly rated we thought it would be somewhere special. Actually its just a tiny place that looks like it is more aimed to the local market or backpackers than most normal tourists.

The price is ok but Healthland in Bangkok is around the same price for a millions time better place and service - actually I hope Healthland open a branch in Phuket soon because we come here regularly and havent found anything like it here yet.

I dont know how Green Mint have come to have so many amazing reviews - I dont get it.

4  Thank Harmony L
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I did the hot natural oil massage. It was incredible. My body feels so relaxed right now I feel like going to sleep right after the massage. I usually don't like oil massages because I don't like the oily feeling after the massage. Good thing is, they actually provide a towel for you to wipe yourself so you don't feel so sticky. The staff there are professional and pretty skilled. I like my massages to be full of pressure and the staff here were actually quite strong. Like most of the other reviewers, my only gripe is the sound of motorbikes outside (which is never ending), and some of the staff speak pretty loudly as well.

Will definitely go back again though!

5  Thank llyrad
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This is good place to come if you want a cheap massage in clean tidy place without anything seedy, but problem is it is quite small so need to wait for massage and it does not feel like a relaxing experience- but good if you have some ache and pain to fix.

2  Thank Daisy E
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Having visited both Sweet Lemongrass & IGM, I would say IGM is better. We opted for Hot Oil Massage. Wow wow! It really blew off. I am so in love with it. With this deep tissue massage, it helped to refresh my mind. Before the visit to IGM, I was so sleepy and tired. Upon stepping out of IGM after the massage, I was practically alert and my whole body was invigorated! Thumbs up! And the boss was considerate, she asked if we needed a cab back to our hotel. We declined as we preferred to walk back along the way. :)
Will be definitely be back when I am in Patong next time! Keep it up!

6  Thank angelicdolphin