“Constantly excellent massage” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of International Green Mint Massage

International Green Mint Massage
Ranked #20 of 73 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Nanai area of Patong Beach, IGM Massage offers our customers relaxing moments with a range of different authentic massages, especially Thai massage. We place emphasis on quality massages at reasonable prices.
Adelaide, Australia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Constantly excellent massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

Consistantly excellent massage, It doesn't matter which lady you get. They told us that they are all in partnership together, so they all have a vested interest in making this place successful .
The place was spotless and had a lovely aroma as soon as you walk in. We tried to get in at Sweet Lemongrass which is 2 minutes around the corner but they were booked out. I'm not disappointed though as these ladies were wonderful.

6 Thank Jackie2102

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Doha, Qatar
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“so nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

The ladies are gentle enough while still giving you a very good stretch. I am not one for massage, but my wife was there and wanted to go back, and I thank her for dragging me along. As expected in any real Thai massage parlor, cold towels to start, hot green tea to finish, and a restful relaxing deeply satisfying massage in between. My young sons were so peaceful, they slept :-) . Well worth the trouble of finding them as they are not on the main strips, but then you are getting a real massage not a tourist botched job and at a very cheap price.

5 Thank mayhemQ
Adelaide, Australia
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 333 helpful votes
“Wow!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Wow indeed, we tried to get into the place around the corner, the one that gets all the tripadvisor comments about in Patong.
Sadly they were full for many hours so they suggested we go back up the hill, turn left and try the IGM massage place.
We were so glad they suggested it, it's great, nice and quiet, lovely staff and a good price, but best of all, these ladies know their stuff, really really good foot massage, strong and painful, but spot on.
Give them a go, you will not be disappointed.

8 Thank Mr_rossduncan
Phuket, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

That's was a nice aromatherapy massage.. I really like, and this place nice and clean.. and lovely staff that be very friendly.. I'll come back to have Thai massage again soon.

6 Thank LazzzyNim
aussie
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Wow, so worth the visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

I liked everything about this place. I had a traditional thia massage, which was very soothing and left me feeling more limber then I have for a long time. The staff are very freindly and helpfull. Ladies, there are no "happy endings"on offer here, so dont be worried about taking your male partners with u.

6 Thank mikeAussie