Neeraja Guesthouse
  • Pool
Average 3/5
Coco Resort(Patong)
Very Good 4/5
C & N Resort & Spa(Patong)
    Very Good 4/5
    See what travelers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed August 7, 2013

Located in a quiet soi away from the noise and action so independant transport would be an advantage.
    That said the rooms are superb new and pristine clean. Aircon is new quiet and superb.
    This is the best value I have found after visiting Patong for almost 10years

• Stayed: August 2013
    2  Thank Steve J
    Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at Neeraja for 5 nights during the peak season and after booking there for a low price (for peak season) we were amazed to find a great guesthouse with big clean rooms with a great hot shower and other perks!

The location is the only downside (about 20 minutes walk distance from the beach)

If you're not afraid of walking, this is a great place to stay in.

I highly recommend it! :)

• Stayed: December 2012
    2  Thank Greenmad
    Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stayed here for 1 night during transit from Thailand back to Australia. It ended up only costing me $17 AUD for the night.
    A little bit out of the way from the tourist areas of Patong beach but quiet and you would be able to walk to patong in about 20 mins. I got a taxi as I was lazy...
    Greeted by friendly staff, gave me some chilled water which was nice after a questionable mini bus trip.
    I had requested a room on the ground floor via email in previous days and this was facilitated without issue. Good range of cable TV, clean rooms, lovely king sized bed.

Really good value for money. Definately recommend it :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
    1  Thank jlo1989
    Reviewed October 10, 2012

i was expecting something that was falling apart for the price that i payed, but, instead we got a nice clean guesthouse, with big rooms with everything inside( wi-fi, tv, in room safe, fridge, cold new ac,hot water). the only thing bad i can say is that they don t have 24 hours reception and nobody during the night, actually this hotel is something like apartments to rent daily, but this was all that i needed, and the price was around 12 british pounds, what more u can want?
    the guesthouse is about 2 km(1.3 miles) from bangla road in a quiet area and this can be a problem in phuket if u don t like to walk or u don t have something to drive around since the tuk-tuk is a rip off, we payed 300 baht(6 pounds) from bangla road to neeraja and as i said it was around 2 km.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
    Reviewed February 12, 2012

I been two time in this guesthouse between settember and christmas time. My first time i been ther about some advice from my friend my second time 'cause i find the nice hospitality, the other guestes very very friendly and think about my self I understand i will be able a nice christmas time. In fact I had a very good time never forget what happen in the christmas time 2011/2012 the bbq made in this place all other guys to much friendly like I know them forever, every day I see good beach, specially BANANA BEACH, the big BUDDA temple,very nice BAR and NIGHTCLUB under the raccomandations of staff, my specially recommendation if you go in patong absolutly you have go in the HOLLYWOOD NIGHTCLUB I had a good exsperience trustme!!!!!
    What I can say about this guesthouse if you looking for the resort,swimming pool, gym or something like that it's not your place anyway here you can find the nice room every day the staff cleaning up, change the towel, the sheets never missing somethings in your mini-bar have a pay-tv and air condition free and nice poeple around you for me the best place for a good time iI hope so can go back ther very soon a big hug for all staff see youuu soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends